16 - always getting hit on

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

coolest hoes

the coolest
ayooo keiji and i are dating alr 😼

rinnie 😟
wbk

applepi 🙌
^

keiji <3
i-
what-
how-

rinnie 😟
man it was so obvious
yall liked each other

applepi 🙌
^
still kinda sad u kept ur crush a secret from me

the coolest
nooo
im sorry kozuu

rinnie 😟
also we got a gc to make yall together and it worked lmfao

the coolest
pog

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"babe can you believe they actually had a gc for us?" i chuckled.

"actually unbelievable." he replied. "you know tbh i thought you liked that manager of yours. kaori was it?"

"ah, her. the day you saw us talking, she was ranting to me about her problems because she didn't have anyone to talk to at the time, so yeah." he explained. "ooh"

"dyk, i thought you liked suna or kurapika?" he asked. "RIN? PIKA? nah, they're one of my best friends." i reassured him.

"do you know that bungee gum-" i was interrupted by keiji. "alright, let's stop there," keiji giggled. "i love you." "i love you even more bab."

the next morning

"wake up, keiji." i shook him for about three minutes. "five more minutes," he reasoned. "get your sleepy ass up and go to school,"

i prepared, and he did as well. we say our goodbyes. i began walking to school, and he began walking to the bus stop.

akaashi's pov

i blew y/n a kiss and began walking toward the bus station. a girl sat beside me and struck up a conversation.

"hey," she said. "uh hi," "where do you go to school?" "fukurodani," i say in my usual tone. "no way. are you, akaashi keiji?"

"yeah i am, why?" "oh, it's 'cause you're the most handsome guy in school, and i have to say, i like you." she winked.

"well, i don't," i blantly say. "oh, come on. i know you do" she told me in a seductive tone. "uh tf no-, i have a girlfriend" i say as i quickly walk out of the bus."

a/n
akaashi is prettier than every pretty person in this world combined.