17 - minecraft

"heard you got a girlfriend akaashi," the team said. "who is it?" "y/n," they exclaim, their eyes widening.

"y/n as in your best friend y/n?" "mhm," "at long last, you had the courage to tell her you liked her." bokuto stated.

"yeah. i thought she didn't like me back, but i guess she did." i continue to set for bokuto, i say.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

rinnie 😟

y/n💎
hey bitch im back

rinnie 😟
whats up hoe
you finally got the guts to confess lmao

y/n💎
i wasnt the one who confessed, keiji did 😏

rinnie 😟
suprising.

y/n💎
tf u mean by that
you thought i was the one whos gonna confess dint u

rinnie 😟
yeah lol

y/n💎
n e ways wanna play mc w kenma n i?

rinnie 😟
yes now hop in the disc vc

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"YO WHAT THE HELL STOP HITTING ME I'M ON ONE HEART." my shield breaking was probably the worst thing that ever happened cause i didn't have anything to protect myself from them anymore.

kenma was the last person to hit me and everything in my hot bar, inventory and even my 25 levels dropped 'cause i died.

"i hate all of you. you guys are shit"

when i respawned i pushed to the ravine near our village and they obviously died.

i looked at the bottom left of my pc and it said that applepi and chuupetluvr was slain by y/nsussybaka23. "hah y'all thought i wouldn't get yall back." i chuckled.

"y/n, i'm here," i hear a familiar voice say. "KEIJI, YOU'RE HERE," i ran up to him and hugged him. "would you like to play mc with rinnie, kozu, and i?" i suggested.

"yep but there was this girl who sat beside me on the bus to school. she told me she liked me and that she, too, goes to fukurodani" he stated.

"oh," was all I said. "she told me she liked me, and I told her I have a girlfriend 100x better than her," he explained.

"that's my boyfriend right there. claimed" "you do realize we're here, right? stop that shit bro." rin laughed.