19 - he's sick

third person pov

they went to the park and danced in the rain in the rain. "the moon is beautiful isn't it?" "i can die happy," keiji replied.

they kept doing crazy stuff until they got home. they showered quickly so we wouldn't get sick, but keiji did.

"oh no, you're sick." "i'm fine. i'm going to school" he stated.

"no. you'll be staying here. rest. i'm staying as well." y/n went to keiji's kitchen to make potato soup. "here." y/n fed keiji

"Yk, you're wife-material," Keiji said. y/n blushed at that assessment.

"yes i am. now lie down and rest. i'll change your towel every now and then. please call me if you need anything." she said as she was walking out the door.

keiji was probably asleep when she said that 'cause he muttered something in his sleep. he shivered and said, "y-y/n stay."

"i might get sick if i stay," she said as she hopped in beside keiji.

she drew in closer and fell into a deep sleep with him.

akaashi's pov

i awoke to find y/n beside me. i hear her voice as i stare and admire her features. "take a photo, it will last longer." she turned her back on me.

i tickled her, and she says, between laughs, "HE- HAH-Y WHATS THAT FOR?" "for turning your back on me. hmph," i joked. "i'm sorry," she apologized as she attempted to kiss my cheek.

i locked my gaze on her and booped her nose. they both prepared to go to the mall to see their friends.