Excepting

Lynsey pov

I woke up to the sound of heavy breathing. I struggled my way out of the Seemingly strong arms holding me . I looked back and who I saw was the last person I ever expected to wake up too . It was the prince sleeping happily . It was not comforting to be in his arms . My body crawled with disgust from being in this mans arms . I should be in Ryder's arms nobody else's . At that thought one of my babies kicked me . I squeaked out from the movement . It startled me. My noise woke the prince. " Your awake !" Said the prince . " I am " I said back to him . I showed no emotion cause I felt no emotion here is this jerk all smiles infront of me and all I think is this should be Ryder . " uuh are you hungry ?" The prince asked . " Not really , actually I think I'm going to go take a shower ." I told him with a half hearted smile . I didn't want to be rude cause he didn't do anything that would involve my mate to walk away from me . " Okay beautiful , How about you take a shower and get dressed then ill take you shopping then to lunch . How does that sound ?" He said with a smile on his face . Honestly I didn't want to go I wasn't up to shopping and specially with him but at least he is trying to be nice . I should be nice back to him since my mate thinks I'm having his babies and wants nothing to do with me anymore . I shrugged at him and said " okay why not ". I got off the Couch and walked into my room and went to my bathroom . I looked into the mirror and I looked tired. My eyes were swollen . I looked horrible. I had to turn away from the mirror and turned on the hot water and jumped into the shower .

** so here's a lil something for Hanukkah ( which has passed) / Christmas / Kwanzaa / and the New year ! Also on that note I'm sorry that I haven't posted in forever I had a lot going on in my life . But now I will try to come up with dates to when I update . COMMENT :) VOTE :D FAN <3 **