New York

I woke to katie shaking me vionletly if i wasnt a vampire she probaly would of snapped my neck in half with her vampire strength. I hissed at her to leave me alone i was so tired just wanted some rest besides its not like i had much to live for these days. Thats when she heard my thoughts and punched me dead in the arm.

OW! why did you do that ! i moaned

I heard that ! i love you like a sister but sometimes your a drag with all this i need a man stuff besides look out the window.

I did as she said. I was shocked to see that we were already in new york city. It was 6am when we got there. There was snow on the ground. I was in pure awe at the sight of this beautiful city .

Katie intrupted my thoughts and said to me

you want to stop by the apartment and then go shopping a tiny bit then go to this faboulus club . She was all excitied and hypher.

I laughed at her excitment cause if i wasnt going to have any fun i knew she would have the fun for me. A limo pulled up infront of us it was white with it dark tinted windows. A short man got out . He had on a black tux with a black tie. I turned to katie with a confused look on my face cause i never arranged for a ride. She turned to me and said i arranged the ride while you were asleep on the jet. I shook me head and smiled at her she always was ahead of me by a couple steps it seemed like. The short man got all our bags and put them in the trunk . As he got in he turned to ask

where to ladies ? With a smile on his face

22 East 71st Street" katie told him with a smile on her face.

As we drove i just stared out into the city it all flew by with a blur. The city was alive with people and cars yelling and beeping. At that sight right then and on i was done looking and just live my life . I was done if he was out there he would find me ...Hopefully.

Mr.Right POV

I woke up to my dad yelling for me to get up.

Dad ?

Yeah son?

Why do I have to work in the city? Im protector im ment to protect our people ! I said in a sleepy vocie.

Cause i want you to know more then just our village besides you cant keep playing Mr.I save the day for every pretty face . Your 24 years old start acting like it. Now rye(stupid nickname) you will be staying in the city with your cousins til you start acting right . Maybe all you numb skulls call all learn what the true meaning of being a werewolf. He said very sternly.

My aunt wasnt into her roots like her brother (my father) . She wanted to be a business women . She had two boys with her husband who was a good werewolf warrior who helped my family and village kill many mythical creatures espiscally those stinking vampires! But my aunts husband died in battle and her sons ethan who was 1 at the time and adam who was 3 moved away with her to the city so they tried to keep to their roots but couldnt transform into their true shape. Now ethan is 21 and adam is 23 .

As we pulled up my dad wish me the best and told me to stay on my best behavior. As i got out of my dads 1972 ford f150 that was tan and rusting with age. I looked at my cousins house. The place was in a nice neighborhood. It was in a tall building with many floors.I already knew deep down that there was someone out there for me i just go to find her. But for now im gonna party ! i shouted loudly threw the streets of new york. I pulled out my cell phone and called adam .

hello?

hey its me which floor you guys live on again?

18 floor dude and hurry up cause were gunna party tonight he said with much excitiment in his voice as mine.

I hung up and ran for the doors with my bag til a old man opened the door for me and welcomed me i thanked him and walked to the elvator. I hopped inside and push the button for the 18th floor. I was about to call adam again when i saw him standing next to the elevator waiting for me.

Yo cuz its been a long time dude how are you!? he said with a huge smile on his face.

im good dude ! with a smile on my face.

we hugged and we walked to the apartment. My younger cousins looked alike with their short black spikey hair and there caramel skin color the same as mine but they were wearing clothes brands like hollister and jordans. As i was wearing nothing but a t-shirt from walmart and a pair of jeans and some cheap sneakers.

Ethan came in and hugged me .

dude your wandrobe is old and gots to go . he said while a smile on his face trying to be cool.

alright let me borrow some clothes then.

There clothes were tight on me at any moment my arms m

"yo cuzo dont rip the clothes ." Ethan said smiling all while he was joking.

"So where my favorite aunt ?"

Thats when I saw their face fall. There was deep sadness behind there brown eyes with red tint in it thats how you tell in human form if there a werewolf.

Ethan then told me shes been in hawaii with her new boyfriend and how shes so happy with him. At that thought i realized I should change the subject.

"So wheres the party at ? Cause i want to party!!!!" I said with a huge smile on my face while i jokingly danced around like an idiot just to lighten the mood.

.