The Date

Lynsey's pov

" Miss wake up we will be pulling up in 10 minutes" the driver said.

Shoot! i fell asleep . I started fixing myself. Man! i have drool all over my chin.

"Thank you!" i told him . I had no idea where we were going. But it was dark for human eyes but for my eyes i could see everything perfectly.

We were on a dirt road and there was grass and trees all around the car. We pulled up to a bright spot out in the middle of no where it seemed like. Ryder was standing outside the car smiling. I couldn't wait for the human driver to get out i hopped out the car and i went up to him .

" hello beautiful "

" hi what are we doing here?" i asked . I was confused but happy to see him again.

"There " He pointed to a wide dock on a lake surrounded by high grass under a beautiful starry night. There was paper lanterns above the table and little floating lighting on the lake . Took my breath away. Oh and there was a little bowl for clue . We walked over to the table clue ran to her food . While Ryder help me into my chair.

" So tell me about yourself" he said while looking deep into my eyes.

" well there's not much to tell my life is boring. " and our conversation went on all night we laughed alot. We ate and talked most the night. We discussed our childhoods and family and friends. After hours of talking and the puppy falling asleep . Ryder asked me if I wanted to take a swim . I smiled at him and told him yes. He stripped down all the way to the nude . I could see every inch of his sexy body and it made every inch of my body ache for him more. He jumped in and made a splash. He soaked my clothes from that one splash.He came up for air and yelled out.

" looks like your gonna have to come out of those clothes " he said with deep satisfaction across his face. I giggled . He wanted to see me naked that pleased me deeply at the thought of him wanting me as much as I want him. I didn't realize cause I was in such deep thought that I was already stripping down to the nude for him. His eyes got wide when he took in my whole body . I jumped into the freezing water and fell all the way to the bottom it was only a 6ft deep in the water . I swam to him. "hi" . Was all I could manage to say to him. He grabbed me and pulled me into him. He was extremely warm and soft it felt so right. His lips were on mine. We started passionately making out . His hands roaming my body . I pushed my body closer to his Til his erect member was right there easy enough for him to take my virginity . He was kissing my neck. He was driving me insane. I whispered to him " my love if u want me then take all of me " . And with that he did. He groaned loudly . I felt his nail ding into my skin causing me more pleasure then before. I was moaning loudly . We were connected as one . His thrust were coming hard and fast . Having his delicious scent right under my nose was killing me. My instincts took over My fangs dropped down . I licked his neck . He tasted so delicious. He moaned at every lick I took. I moaned at every touch n thrust he did. He started to speed up . I was ready to climax and so was he . He kissed me deeply and passionately . We climaxed right at that moment. I was screaming and moaning out his name loudly .

Last night was amazing ! I awoke in my bed me and Ryder went home after everything but I did lay on his chest while we looked at the stars. Everything was magical ! I couldn't wait to tell Katie everything that happened. I smelled a pancakes and blood . Which is my favorite food of all time ! I ran out my room to see my entire family in the penthouse and out in the hall way.

" oh good your awake I have a surprise for you!" Robbi yelled to me!

" hello gorgeous ! My name is prince kunis ." This man told me . He tried to stare deeply into my eyes but i looked away quickly.His eyes were the silver and purple just like the royal king of all mythical creatures in Europe . We have different levels of royal families . My family is a second class where we only rule a country. But this princes family is a first class royal . He ruled all of mythical in europe which this prince isn't married . And that second I realized I'm still single and eligible to be his bride. My heart sank to the floor and on its way down it felt like a million rusty pieces of glass and nails were sticking out of my heart and were cutting me up.

" oh look I found our single daughter " my mother yelled extremely loudly just so everyone including prince what's his name could hear. " hi mom and dad" I said smiling while I thought about strangling her. " hello your majesty , have you met my daughter ?" my mother said with pure happiness all over her face . " yes and no . She hasn't told me her name yet ." my mother stepped on my foot hard ! "it's Lynsey !"my mother said. " what a beautiful name ! It would be extremely fitting for a queen " he said while looking me deeply in the eye. This whole thing disgusted me ! Go find some other girl please and thank you . Robbi is the princess her dad chose to rule and my dad didn't ! I bet you this was all Robbi's doing to! Bitch !