The Phone Call

Lynsey POV

Its been days since that night and no luck finding him. UGH! where are you Mr.Right and why haven't you come out already !

I sighed out loud. As i started to let my mind wonder at the thoughts of him. My cell phone started to ring. I already knew who it was cause i set a certain ring tone for this annoying as hell vampire.

" cant you just leave me alone for a moment in my life with out rubbing in my face how happy you are " I screamed at the phone. I picked up.

" Hey Robbi! " I said with over exaggerated excitement.

" hey Lyn. So I was going over to see you and when i got there you weren't there and your mom told me that you left the country!" she said with alot of sadness in her voice.

" yeah im in New York City!"

" Well i want to see you so i already talked to my hubby about going to see you and he gave me the jet and a credit card so i don't have to pack clothes and sent me on my way!" she said with a gigle.

At that moment I screamed loudly! She cant come here ! NOT NOW! I HATE HER! I said in my head.

"why are you screaming dear?" she asked confused.

" I'm so happy your coming !" I lied.

" Good cause i got Katie's address so im down stairs in my limo!"

" Oh yay! Ill be right down " I said with a sarcastic tone.

I shouldn't of answered my phone. Katie was already down stairs helping Robbi out of the limo. Katie must of read my thoughts. Atleast their happy.

Mr.Rights POV

Man i was tired after work but nothing prepared me for this. As i was walking home from work cause i liked the exercise . I walked passed my crazy ex - girlfriend in her human form. See shes a fairy and when shes in fairy form only magical creatures can see them. But when in human form everyone can see her and hear her a mile away. Oh god shes mad! I had to admit at one point i thought she was pretty . She has mid shoulder length blond hair and baby blue eyes . She had a tiny little waist with huge hips. Her name was Tina Haren for short everyone calls her tink cause she looks just like tinker bell. As i walked closer to her the louder she got. She was up in my face yelling at me . See i never actually dumped her. I just left town to come here. I promised her id marry her some day.

"Where the hell have you been!" She shouted angrily in my face.

Calmly i tried to explain the situation to her . But she wasn't hearing it. Then she pulled the worst trick on me ever.

" I'm pregnant" she said with a smile on her face.

" WHAT!?" I shouted .

" I'm just kidding i just wanted your attention!" she said with a pout on her face.

I could feel myself about to fase when i looked up and past tink i saw my angel. Right there near me.she was staring at me with two vampires looking at me with disgust and pity all while my angel just looked at me with shock all over her face.

As i was about to walk over to her. Tink then stepped in my way and started shouting more about how I'm already trying to hook up with other girls . And how shes better then all the other girls. I growled when she called the angel i was looking at a whore. I felt my claws come out and i took a swipe at my ex. She was shocked and terrified. I didn't care anymore i composed myself and walked right over to the angel and introduced myself.

" Hello beautiful my name is Ryder" I told her trying to lay my charm on thick.

" Hi my name is Lynsey and thank you Ryder" she said with the biggest smile on her face my heart started racing as she said my name. It sounded so velvety on her beautiful plump lips . And with that all i could think about was her lips all over me.