We are over !!

Ryders POV

The second i grabbed the picture i wish i didn't . She was pregnant with twins. My head could only really manage to wonder who the hell its is.

" WHO THE FUCKS BABIES ARE THESE? " I yelled into her face. She just stared at me in shock . Tears were rimmimg her eyes. In that moment my whole world shifted. My mate slept with another man. She rejected me. I would kill him . If i cant have her no one else can . My body vibrated with anger.

"ITS THAT VAMPIRES KIDS ISN'T IT!?!" I yelled at her again.I could barely see her face or hear what she said all i saw was red and my heart racing from the pain and anger i was feeling. How could she do this to me. I wanted nothing to do with her.

" get out" i told her calmly.

" Ryder you will watch what you say to her shes pregnant." my mother said .

"No ! its fine . We will be leaving now. thank you!" that was the last thing i heard from Lynsey.

Just like that she was gone. She took my heart with her. I cant believe she backed stabbed me like that.When she was out the door and miles gone my mother started yelling at me.

" what the hell is wrong with you !?!" my mother screamed at me . I saw the shock in her eyes.

" Alice leave now!" i yelled to the annoying girl that kept hanging all over me.

" well do you want to explain!?" my mother said while tapping her foot with her arms folded across her chest and her eyebrow's forming a crease in her face.

" That back stabbing whore is my mate mother!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ? NOW YOU KNOW WHY IM PISSED!!!!" I yelled in her face and pushed passed her and stormed out the door i heard her mumble something before i was all the way out but I ignored her .

I shifted and ran all the way to the packs house its about 3 miles away from town so that other creatures and our pack don't always have problems for crossing our territory . When i got to the original mansion that has been here since the beginning of this pack. Its an 3 story old white house with a huge wrap around porch with black shutters and a black fenced in yard with a big in-ground pool with a slide and a diving board . I walked up the stairs and went straight to the front door. I barged right in. I walked in threw the living room and headed straight for the alphas office. I grabbed the gold door handle and walked into my fathers office. He was sitting at his desk reading the news paper. He didnt look up at first.

" Have you come to finally take your title?" My father asked in a uninterested tone.

" Yes. " I told him breathing heavy still feeling all the rage and pain from the betray of my mate.

" Good ! Then lets call everyone to come back to the house for a pack meeting." He said standing up putting his arm around my shoulder and squeezing and giving me a smile.

Lynseys POV

" I CANT BELIEVE THAT JERK !" Kristy yelled while driving home. I stayed quiet while i let a silent tear fall down my face and letting my hand slide down to my stomach.

" YOU SHOULD OF TOLD HIM RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT SO I COULD WATCH THAT SLUT WIPE THE SMUG SMILE OFF HER FACE AND TO PULL HIM OFF HIS HIGH HORSE." She just kept yelling . After awhile of Kristy shouting and me not saying anything back i think she caught the hint that i wasn't ready to talk about it. In all actuality i was never going to be ready to talk about it. There he was with another girl all over him and he was yelling at me thinking i cheated on him when he was the cheater. Stupid werewolf. Thinking their so big and mighty . If i wanted i could of killed him and her right their. But then again i couldn't really kill him if i wanted too . My venom doesn't affect him. He's my mate my body wouldn't allow me to hurt him but that stupid skank that was all over him , my body would defiantly let me kill her. Just one bite shes dead. I should of punched her right there. That wolf thinks she has him . Psssssh she aint got nothing let me see her again and i will punch her in her face. maybe i'll drag her by her ears or maybe her skanky tail.

" LYNSEY!!!!! YO ! HELLLO!!!! " kristy was shouting to get my attention.

" WHAT !?" I yelled back at her!

" have you been even listening to me? " She said in annoyed tone.

" Oh! .......... sorry .... " told her in apologetic tone.

" its fine.. " she said with a smile pulling at the side of her mouth.

We pulled up to the huge building we call home. My family bought out most of the building. By the time the elevator finally reached my floor i was exhausted and hungry. Kristy went to find robbi and check on her. I found it a little funny on how messed up life is. Your mate is supposed to be the one. They are the other half to your ying and yang. But me and kristy are in one big giant mistake. We are mated to the wrong people. I got to my door and went inside went to the fridge grabbed a bottle of strawberry passion fruit blood and headed straight for bed. Until i was stopped by a voice.

Alice POV

" I have news seer!" I yelled to the old hag.

" What is it ?" the seer said.

" the vampire is caring two children and the werewolf believes it is the princes children." i told the seer. That stupid man. He is to busy being angry that he couldn't even smell the fact that the vampire was drenched in his amazing scent.

" You will continue the mission . Have him stay away from her by all means. Do anything that has to been done just do not let him near her." the seer said.

"yes master" i bowed my head and backed away. I will become the Moons pack new Luna . And when i do i will kill that stupid pregnant vampire. So his mate wont get in my way. He wont love me or anything til shes dead then we i have killed her he will finally want to mate with me and make the strongest pup the world has ever seen . We will bring forth the uniter warrior!

Princes POV

" How did the appointment go?" i asked lynsey. I watched her face have shock ,hurt and anger all go across her beautiful face. Oh how i long to touch her soft skin and to feel her naked body against my own.

" hhhhhhow dddid you know?" lynsey stutter out. she just so cute .

" I can smell his scent all over you like your body is now shooting out his scent and your scent making a new scent. So how far along are you ? " I asked her with a smile on my face.

" it doesn't matter cause he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. " She started crying. All those blessed tears get to run down her beautiful face and touch her lip and neck. Oh how i wish to touch those plump pink lips.

" Well i care. If he wont stand by your side i will. Come sit down you are pregnant your feet must be killing you." I smiled to her. She came and walked around the couch sat down and i leaned in to hug her . she accepted and leaned into my and we cuddle on the couch while she cried into my shirt . I rubbed her shoulder til i heard her breathing come easy and her body completely relax. I stayed there in that moment loving the way she felt in my arms. I breathed in her hair. As i watched the fire in the fireplace burn the wood. I smiled to myself her and the baby will be mine . And i shall rule the world with her by my side. I will make all mythical creatures my slaves and the humans my diner. But first i need to rid myself of that stupid werewolf. Then there will be no one in my way. That made me smile harder.

** So i decided to do a couple of peoples POV. But nexts chapter i will defiantly just do lynseys and ryders. So what do you guys think of the drama??? And could i please get atleast 1 new fan??? pretty please !!! :) Oh if you could tell me what you do and don't like that would be great.....So comment vote fan ....anything! Love you guys!!**