The Want & The Need

Mr.rights pov

I dreamt of her all night . Her skin,her body, and her eyes. Ive never dreamt of someone like this before.I found my soul mate. But what i couldn't shake was why was she friends with a vampire. There's no way she was a vampire. She was to angel like. Besides she didn't reek of disgusting vampire. Those creatures are disgusting! After pondering on the thought for awhile i came to a conclusion i didn't care what she was just that i love her and i don't even know her name. As i continued the thought Ethan came into the living room.

" morning man!" Ethan said while yawning.

" morning" i said in a distant tone.

" last night was the craziest. You and that girl were all over each other" he said with an proving tone of what i did last night.

" I know man . I just hope i get to see her again."

" If you do man you got to hit that" he said with a smile on his face.

I didn't like what he said she meant more to me then just some flimsy booty call. But if I told them that they wouldn't understand. I was so deep in thought about this i didn't realize that Adam was yelling out my name.

"Hello? anyone home?" Adam asked me as he waved his hand in front of my face.

" what?"

" I got you a job!" He said with no interest on his face.

" Oh! where do i work and when do i start?" I said with a surprised look on my face.

" Today ! Mom owns a big construction company so you work with us." He was smiling now.

Great how am i supposed to find her if i got to work. Hopefully she finds me .