Clue

Lynsey Pov

I was finishing up getting dressed. I looked at myself in the full length mirror in the walk in closet. I had my hair half up half down letting my wavy long hair go down my back. I wore a purple roman style summer dress with a gold ribbon going around my waist and the straps of the dress are gold also. It was warm out . I was nervous to see him. I was worried he wouldn't like my dress or my hair. I was about to go grab my shoes. when my phone buzzed . I grabbed the phone . Great! My mom is calling me .

" hey mom!" i said happily til my mother responded in Italian which all she kept saying was a bunch of curse words.

"MA! stop with the yelling and the cursing i get it your angry!" i shouted.

" you don't call you don't write you do nothing it has been years since I've heard from you! " my mother said to me with deep sadness in her voice.

" mom its been less then a week , Mom I gotta go ok! " i told her calmly while trying not to burst out with the fact that I'm going on a date.

" Bring home grandchildren!!" she yelled before i hung up on her.

I walked out of my room to the living room to where Katie and Robbi were drinking a glass of AB+ blood and watching netflix on the 64" TV.

" How do i look ?" i asked while i twirled around for them.

" look at you being all beautiful and elegant " Katie said with a smile

" Your dog will want to hump your leg " Robbi said in a dry sarcastic tone.

I gave her a dirty look. This girl always has to rain on my parade ! I walked over to Katie and took a sip of her drink.

" hey ! get your own ." Katie said while trying to take the glass back.

I ran across the room faster then speed of light so she couldn't take it. We were all laughing about it. As Katie used human speed to try and catch me. The doorbell rang and i instantly got nervous again. I went over to the buzzer .

" who is it ?"

" I need madam Lynsey her ride is here " said the mysterious man who Ive never heard before.

"OK I'm coming down." I looked to Katie she smiled at me .

" Good Luck!" she said with her thumbs up.

" Thank you" I said with a smile.

"bye Robbi " i yelled behind me.

" Bye don't come home with fleas!"

I went to the elevator pushed number 1 and i was on my way down to Ryder . I couldn't wait to see him. I got down to the main floor and i stepped out of the elevator . I walked out of the building the man holding the car door open didn't even know i already got into the black shiny Mercedes it was nice had black leather seats . I was alone in the car I was sad and hurt. I was about to cry it felt like til i noticed a cheap black flip phone i picked it up and saw there was a note inside the phone it had a number on it . The note said to call this number Lynsey. so i did. Ring . Ring. Ring.

" Hello beautiful !" It was him!!! Oh ! he sounds so sexy .

" Hi" was all i could manage back.

" So would you like to know your next clue is? he asked.

" yes!"

" there will be a women walking 6 puppy's which are all Siberian husky . Since they are the closes dog to wolfs. So pull up to the women and pick out a puppy you want she will give you only 1. so pick out your favorite one. He said and then hung up.

As the car drove i saw the women with 6 puppy walk by i yelled to the driver to stop . I got out the car and ran to the women.

"Excuse me my i have a puppy ?" i asked the 18 year old girl. She looked tired and very dazed .

" Are you Lynsey?" she asked but it didn't look like she really cared.

" yes i am"

" great ! pick one out !" she said.

" that one !" i pointed at the one on the end.She handed me the pink leash and wish me a good night. I walked the puppy back to the car with me and i noticed and the dogs collar there was a note. I picked it up and it said call back and give number. I picked up the cell phone and called Ryder back.

" which number is it beautiful?"

" six" i said in a confused tone.

" tell the driver the number and he will lead you to the next clue." he said in a teasing tone. And he hung up. I told the driver six he nodded and started driving and going down all these streets. As he drove i played with the puppy . I named her clue. She was the first thing Ive ever got from Ryder and i loved her for that. As we drove more i noticed we were leaving new york.

" where are we going ?" i asked the driver.

" Pennsylvania" he told me. With that i sat back and started to drift to sleep cause i knew the drive would be long. Me and the puppy cuddle.