Wrong!

" Have fun on your date you two . If you want just go make grand kids !!!" my mother shouted very loudly . I couldn't wait for tonight to be over with. It took my mom two weeks of straight bugging to go out with this prince . I forgot his name so I would just call him your majesty .We went to an all vampire cafe . It had two or three human waiters and they would ask what blood types you like and if you like your blood fresh or bagged. Of course prince whatever his name was said fresh and the stupid waitress offered herself to him . Which by the way he took gladly and caressed her and kissed her neck and then finally drank from her. This man disgusted me. My mother actually expected me to have sex with him and marry him . HA! Not even if I was offered to be a human . Ugh ! I just wanted to be with Ryder . The prince cleared his throat. " are you even listening to me ?" he said very angrily . " yes I am your majesty !" I said very sarcastically . " Bitch !" I heard him say under his breath. " What did you just call me you royal ass!" I shouted in his face. As he went to open his mouth Ryder walked up to the window of the restaurant he banged on the window and shouted out my name. The prince then made rude little comments about him calling him " The pathetic dog" . I got up an ran out of the cafe . " what the hell is going on ?" Ryder says threw his teeth while heavily breathing. As i watched him breathe i could see him changing in little ways to his true form which worried me cause werewolves don't shift unless they are ready to kill. " Ryder its nothing just a stupid fixed date my mom made me go on " I told him with pure honesty in my voice. " Well I guess then you haven't told your mom about us or that she hates me!" he said yelling but in his eyes you could see all the pain in them. It was killing me seeing him like this. " Don't you see that you need to leave and go dig up a bone or go get your master his newspaper dog." the jerk prince said as he leaned against the building with a smirk on his face you could tell he found this extremely amusing. " Shut up and mind your business mosquito !" Ryder said in the princes face and then walked away. I stood there frozen with grief he walked away from me without many words. He didn't look at me or nothing.

{ I have the next chapter written i will post it hopefully tomorrow. Sorry but im to tired to keep writing right now. Please comment and vote thank you!!!}