06.2

This is a continuation of ch.6 (hence the '.2')

I was pacing back and forth in the quietness of the four walls within the home. I was sweating profusely, tugging at the roots of my hair, my mind reliving the actions of the academy.

My breath being taken from me.

Certain pictures flood my mind as I let my thoughts carry me through the experience;

Me being pushed against the wall,

Harry wrapping his hand around my neck,

how I struggled to breathe,

my body heat was through the roofs,

his eyes piercing through mine as I couldn't hold on any longer.

I saw Harry's green eyes burn into mine as he intensified his pressure on my windpipe. I felt the hot rush of the closet mixed with the feeling of my body asking for air.

It was all heightened, I could truly see and feel what was happening like it was the first time.

The surroundings changed in an instinct, the room now dimmed, the walls black and blank all around as I was trying to focus without being able to breathe.

I glanced back at Harry's face, only to see his face wasn't his anymore, the rings that I felt being burned into my skin disappearing and feeling another set of hands.

Wyatt.

"You deserve this, you dumb bitch!" He screamed in my face, particles of his spit coming onto my face as tears fell down my cheeks unwillingly.

"If you would just listen to me I wouldn't have to do this!" His grip got tighter.

Instantly, fainting was a better option, I wanted to pass out. My body wouldn't give out, holding onto consciousness.

I felt myself breathing heavily but I couldn't even feel that I was breathing, it was like an out of body experience.

I didn't feel like I was being choked anymore, I could breathe but it was fast in pattern, comparable to a person hyperventilating.

Every aspect of my body was downright out of control.

I was in the same place. The only difference was that I wasn't being choked and I couldn't see Wyatt anymore.

This isn't real.

I shut my eyes, forcing myself to take a deep breath, breaking the hyperventilation as I kept repeating the same deep breaths, getting in a state of mindfulness.

"You're just having an episode, this isn't real." I say to myself, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"You're not in the basement." Inhale...exhale.

"You're in a random family's house, the room you're in looks like it belonged to a teenage boy. The walls are white, carpet covering the floor with clothes scattered on top of the grey carpet flooring. There was a blue bean bag chair in the corner of the room, a guitar leaning on it." Inhale...exhale.

I had to continue talking myself down, being descriptive of where I actually was instead of where I thought I was. I had the sensation that my hands were shaking, I tried my best to contain them as I multi-tasked.

"You're not alone." I tell myself.

With my eyes still closed shut, I visualized the things I told myself, being able to picture it perfectly.