Do not fear, for I am here for you

What if cross gave up trying to restore his world.

He returned sans's half soul back and dusted with Ink and sans as his witnesses.

Only a pile of dust and a golden heart necklace remained where he stood.

But if that was the end, that wouldn't be fun right?

So Cross becomes a guardian angel.

And he travels the multiverses as incorporeal.

You can choose on where he would go.

Random facts about guardian angel!Cross:

1.He can choose a 'Star'. The one who is chosen as the 'Star' can see him and can make Cross corporeal for a temporary time by giving him their own energy, such as magic energy in the case of monsters and soul energy in the case of humans. Those mentioned two energies are both usually replenish-able.

2.Cross can only choose a 'Star' one at a time.

3.The connection between Cross and the 'Star' will be broken on two cases.

One,Cross breaks it.

Two,the 'Star' dies.

4.Cross can possess the Star's body temporarily, but only on extreme cases where he has no choice.

5.Cross does not get affected by auras or magic regarding souls.

6.If Cross is struck down, he temporarily turns into a ball of fluff with a bandana.

He will return back as himself when he recovers.

7. He looks like he was in X-tale timeline 2 because it was the timeline where he died for the first time.

 He looks like he was in X-tale timeline 2 because it was the timeline where he died for the first time

A picture of Guardian angel!Cross.