I love Cross being a great dad lol

Instead of meeting Classic, Cross meets a handplates AU.

He first steals the soul of the gaster and a piece of code from the AU.

Then he takes the sans and papyrus from there.

He was planning to use them as minions to remake his AU but he gets attached to them in time.

So he becomes a good dad for them, except he doesn't know that and thinks he is just being a very nice superior.

(XChara: You are in denial. 

Cross: What do you mean, 'You are in denial'?

XChara: I guess you are too much of a idiot to understand that.

Cross: *Stabs a stick into his eye.*

XChara: OW! Owowowowo- Hey! Stop that!!)

Also, somehow every time he gets a chance to go other AUs, it always end up being a handplates AU.

So the pattern of getting a piece of code, then taking the sans and papyrus away was continued for a long time.

Till he eventually completed his universe and had an army of sanses and papyruses who was traumatized and tortured children.

(AKA, a one big family that had bonded on the fact that they all had a bad creator/dad)

(Ink: Cross...! Wait,what the hell happened here?!

Cross: Mars made a mess again. Sol,Luna! Stop fighting this instant or you two won't be having dessert tonight!)

(I am too tired to draw a decent background-)