A Yellow bird crossing the line

(Crack maybe??)

Dream from dreamswap gets caught in a prank by the meme Squad But while he was undoing the mess, a weird portal opened under him. (Sci, don't open weird portals that lead to other multiverses!) 

He couldn't fly as his wing was still caught in a net that the meme squad made.

So he rolled and rolled down till he reached the low ground.

He was injured and sore everywhere from all that rolling.

Then he met someone who was familiar but also not.

Yep, it was cross but not from dreamswap. The original one.

Thinking he was the dream he knew, cross helped and healed him.

He was curious to why he looked different but thought he was Just wearing a Halloween costume. (Cross why)

Dream was... shocked. A criminal who hated him was genuinely concerned for him and was helping him.

Cross is just concerned and confused why dream was caught in a net injured while wearing a Halloween costume. (Also curious on why he has wings now on his back.)

After getting healed and talking, they find out that dream is in a another multiverse.

Dream later goes back to his own multiverse with the original sci's help.

But takes the fluffy Oreo who helped and cared for him without asking anything back with him.

The original multiverse falls into chaos since they are missing a pretty well-known character.

Or not, but dream (the original one) searches  for him and alert the others.

While in the Dreamswap universe...

Dream having returned, he cleans the mess that was in his absence.

And tries to repay cross for his help.

He give him gifts and offers him a job in the justice reigns.

But then the meme Squad interrupts.

(Should I continue this or not..?)

A drawing of Original!Cross caring for DS!Dream.