Where no one except cross and blue knows how to cook

It's as the title says. 

Where the Star Sanses minus Blue and Nightmare's gang minus Cross doesn't know how to cook like a normal person.

These are the reasons for each of them.

First, dream and nightmare. These two literally lived on a tree.

They don't know much about civilization. Well nightmare might do know, but I doubt he was interested in cooking. He was probably interested by all the technology power and other things.

Second, Ink and horror. They both have memory problems and short attention span.

(I really don't know about Horror much though, this is just my headcanon and people usually make him a good cook in their stories so you can choose which is more appealing to you, I guess?)

With Ink being Ink and horror with his head injury. Also, horror probably forgets that he is no longer in his Au and puts some...you know what in his cooking.

Third, Killer and dust.

Dust will make spaghetti that has 'dust' as sprinkles. I can only imagine that if he ever cooks.

Killer... well I think he can maybe cook some decent things, but he will burn down the kitchen or put weird things in his cooking on purpose. Cause he is a troll who loves to make people suffer.

Lastly, Blue and Cross! 

Blue is kind of like canon papyrus right? I read the Undertale winter clock thing and got inspired.

Blue can cook well, but he puts weird things in his cooking. However, they are either removable (like bones) or doesn't cause too much harm enough to get sick (like a little more salt) unless he is angry at you.

Cross is a sans who I think is the combination of US!Sans and UT!Sans.

He can cook indeed well and unlike Blue, he is more calm if his mentality is stable.

So he knows better than to get excited and put things that isn't in the recipe in his cooking.

But if he isn't stable... There's a chance he will put chocolate in everything. XD

Maybe they all land in a universe where they have to do a cooking contest to get out.

So a cooking contest thing with the Star Sanses against the Bad Sanses.

Or they work together for once to get out of that universe.

A restored by Xgaster Cross with a meme apron