Conversation

It's just a long conversation in the comment section at WA,BTDWJATJ chapter 22 between me and Don't-Mind_Me.

They were very pleasant!

[Don't-Mind_Me]

7 days ago 

I don't think Ink would change that fast nootnugget-

He would be probably confused on what hes feeling and be the same idiot

[Kingsofhollows]

7 days ago

Yeah, nootmare has a lot to learn about previous soulless beings that are suddenly not soulless anymore. XD

(Honestly in here, Nightmare had to adapt fast to survive so he sometimes kinda expects others to do the same.)

[Don't-Mind_Me]

7 days ago

Oof-

Its sad he had a hard life-

[Kingsofhollows]

7 days ago

Yep.

Pretty much the most of the backstories of the sanses that is in this story is tragic. Except Blue and Fresh.

[Don't-Mind_Me]

7 days ago

I know- its sad ;-;

But it makes me wonder-

So basically the bad sanses and the star sanses fight right?

Almost everyone of them has a tragic backstory, either fanon or canon.

Every one has the right to fight.

Canon?:

The bad sanses are fighting for power, they turned insane because of their backstory. You couldn't blame them being insane, if I would have a backstory like them I would snap immediately, they are pretty tough to survive in that hell for long.

But, it doesnt mean they are right in killing people, that's where the star sanses come.

The Star sanses want to protect the multiverse, Why? Its simple, protecting others is like a humble act and it warms up your heart, knowing they would be safe because of YOU. Also, regarding Dream's backstory, you can't blame him either, the poor guy wanted friends, but it doesn't mean replacing his brother with them in his time is good either.

Everyone made mistakes and lead them to what they are now. You can't blame them their tragic past, but the deed of doing wrong is bad too.

It's so complicated.

But, we can just blame the creators for their suffering. WE creators made their backstory, WE creators made them suffer.

Even though their fictional, its just sad. Its like they're real, the diversity of their story makes them.

Sorry if I got my grammar wrong, its not my mother language.

[Kingsofhollows]

6 days ago

I think your grammar is pretty good, but English is not my first language too so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯