Mine

Last time on Always You...

"Trashykawa," Back with the old nicknames again. "I'm gay."

Thank girl in red for that.

"You're gay?" I repeat.

"Uh, yeah. I hope you don't think I'm weird or hate me or anyth-" He starts rambling but I cut him off.

"Why would I think you're weird for being gay? I think I distinctly remember being called bottomkawa by people in high school. And that wasn't a joke about my lack of cake." I jest. Iwaizumi laughs and squeezes my hand tighter. "Wait so why do you go to the club? Are there guy dancers too?" I ask.

Iwa sighs.

"I like both. Most girls get put off by that, hence why no girls want to date me." He explains. Oh. Okay.

"Iwa~" I draw out his name.

"Yes, Shittykawa?" He says, laughing at me.

"It's too cold." I tell him. He looks at me quizzically.

"I can turn the heating up-"

"For you here and now," I continue. He laughs.

"So let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater." He sings. Omg.

"Iwa-chan, you can sing?" I ask in surprise.

'Yes, and we really need to get a move on with this tour. I don't want you getting lost." I laugh and nod my head in response.

"So here is my office, then the main bathroom, Makki and Mattsun's room, Kiyoko and Yachi's room, Yahaba and Kyoutani, Kunimi and Kindaichi, Watari, the rest of the rooms on this floor are other members who you won't know. Upstairs we just have our conference room and the desks for when people need to work on computers to do stuff. Oh yeah, and a bunch more rooms." I nod.

"Which room will I stay in?" I ask.

Without skipping a beat, Iwaizumi answers, completely deadpan.

"Mine."

Uh... oh.. uhm... Okay.

"Let's do downstairs now." He says, pulling my hand back to towards the stairs. I run after him. "You're so slow." He says. He lets go of my hand and lifts me up into his arms, bridal-style. "First up, we have the foyer." He continues.

I missed my Iwa-chan.

"To the left here, we have the formal lounge, the living room and then through there is the library." He labels everything as he walks through. He doesn't take me into the library but the doors to it are huge. He sets me down before he walks into the next room. "You're going to love this." He tells me.

He pulls open the doors. It's... a ballroom. I've gone from broke to having a library and a ballroom. It's beautiful.

There's massive windows at the back looking onto a balcony which looks over the garden. Wow that's a nice garden. There's murals and stuff on the walls, marble floor and pillars and... a glass dome roof.

I turn to look at Iwaizumi.

"I thought you might like this. Maybe we can throw a ball once you're all settled in. I'll buy you a nice new suit for it- or dress if that's what you want." He offers, smiling. I run and throw myself at him, my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"Thank you so much." I say. He laughs.

"Come on time for the next room." He tells me, scooping me into his arms again.

He walks into the dining room which has big windows and a door onto the patio which has an outdoor dining table and a staircase down to the garden.

After the dining room is the kitchen. The kitchen is massive and covered in white marble like a show kitchen on tv. There's a kitchen island as well with stools lined up on one side. Sitting on three of the stools are Suga, Daichi and Mattsun. Makki's sitting on the island.

"Hanamaki, down." Iwa says as we walk in. Makki jumps down and sits on Mattsun's lap. Simps.

"And that, is the end of the tour. Through there is the hallway back to the foyer and the doors to the basement and Kiyoko's office." I nod in understanding.

"Yo, boss!" Makki calls out as we sit down on the remaining stools.

"Yeah?" Iwa takes my hand again. Scream.

"What's Oikawa's job going to be? I mean if he's staying with us, he's practically a member now." Makki asks.

"I thought he could just accompany me to events and do smaller tasks around the house." Iwa says. Makki and Mattsun laugh.

"Come on, Boss. You can't baby him. How about Mattsun and I show him what we do?" Makki says.

"No. I'm not sending him out on hits with you two. I'll train him for self defense stuff that he doesn't already know but will definitely need. That's the closest I'm letting him get to the action, you hear me?" Iwa's hot when he's overprotective. Let's see how far I can push him.

"Come on, Iwa-chan. You have to let me do something! I could always quit my part-time job and work in your club." I offer.

He glares at me.

"No. I refuse to let people ogle you like that." He says.

"Iwa-chan, it's fine. I put on some tight shorts and glitter, dance a bit, do some gymnastics and make a bit of eye contact. Easy. If you're so opposed to it, you can be there every time to keep me out of harm's way and I'll stay away from everyone like they've got the plague." I try and persuade him.

At first, I did just want to tease Iwa and see how mad I could get him but now I think this is actually a good idea. If he's letting me stay here with him in this beautiful house, he's being so nice to me and he already has so many responsibilities, it's only right that I do something to earn my keep.

"I said no." I wanted to make Iwa-chan amgry and I succeeded. Now I'm regretting it.

"Why not?" I pout. It would appear he is immune to the pout.

He stands up and pulls me with him. Uh oh. I hope Makki and Mattsun still have the will I wrote in high school for if Iwa killed me.

He pushes me up against the worktop. Bad move considering Makki, Mattsun and Suga are all in the room too.

"Ooh, get it Kawa!" Makki yells.

"Yeah, get that Iwa lovin'!" Mattsun joins in.

"Yass, King! Get itt!" Suga adds. I love how my friends hype me up. But I think they may have misread the situation a lil bit.

Iwa drops his chin onto my shoulder and whispers in my ear,

"Mine."

I feel heat flood into my face and I avert my eyes, staring at the floor.

Iwa turns his head away, still resting it on my shoulder. I hear him exhale. He pulls back and lifts up my chin tenderly.

"Tooru," He says, lowly. I look him in the eye. His eyes are beautiful. "I understand that you want to pull your weight around here. So, if you really want to, I have to be there every single time, you stay two metres away from any of the patrons and no private dances. Got it?" I... Wow. He actually agreed to it.

I nod.

"Good." He says, pulling away.

"Wow, Kawa." Makki says in surprise. "Can you try asking him for him to let us get a dog? We've been asking for ages but he keeps saying no." He asks me. I laugh and look at Iwa. I open my mouth but I'm stopped before I can even make a noise.

"No." Iwa says. I pout and drop my head but nod. I quickly raise my head again.

"Hey, when do I start work?"