Our Castle

The doors open and we're immediately swarmed by paparazzi and reporters.

"Mr Oikawa, is it true that you're Grand King?"

"Mr Iwaizumi, how does it feel dating a superhero?"

"Enough!" A loud voice yells. Dadchi.

He walks down the steps to the podium that has microphones set up on it, Sugawara walking next to him but walking towards us as the cameras focus on his partner.

"Mr Jones has been convicted of trespassing, land theft, illegal building, attempted manslaughter, attempted assassination, inflicting severe physical and psychological trauma on multiple individuals and breaching human rights laws. He will spend the rest of his days in prison and will pay compensation for anyone affected by his actions to receive the treatment they need and money that they are owed by him. Any questions?" Daichi says.

"You're locking up Mr Jones? That's bullshit!" Someone yells, running towards Daichi, knife in hand. Within seconds, they're on the floor in pain. Their knife is on the floor metres away and there's a knee on his chest.

"Nobody tries to attack my boyfriend." The silvernette hisses, cuffing the attempted attacker and standing back up.

Daichi's staring at Koushi with this dazed, lovey dovey look in his eyes.

He steps away from the podium and takes Koushi by the hands.

"Marry me."

What?

"Marry me, Koushi. Marry me and promise to stay by each other's sides for the rest of eternity. I love you so much. Please, say yes."

Koushi squeals and throws himself into Daichi's arms.

"Yes!" He yells.

Aww.

Wait.

That was on live TV!

Daichi walks back to the podium, hand in hand with his fiancé.

"Any questions that involve the trial and not attacking me?" He asks.

"Chief Sawamura, who is going to lead the BoS now?" A reporter asks.

"It's being taken under investigation before we do anything. Once we've got a good enough idea of everything that went on there, I will personally interview candidates for the new BoS. We're going to complete renovate and rebrand it."

"Who's going to fight villains in the meantime?" Someone asks.

"The heroes will still fight villains, they will just be under the jurisdiction of their local police and fire stations rather than the BoS for the time being."

"Chief Sawamura, is that really your fiancé?" Ooh.

Daichi smiles and proudly pulls Kou into a backhug.

"Yes. Yes he is." He answers. Aww.

Three SUVs pull up at the bottom of the steps, all black apart from a single coloured stripe up the side.

One gold, one orange, one turquoise.

The doors open and we walk down the steps, the paparazzi and reporters swarming us. It's so claustrophobic. I squeeze Iwa's hand tightly and he gets the message.

"Alright, people, move. It's been a busy day, we just want to get home." He says.

Makki and Mattsun sprint ahead and hide in the car and I look around.

The paparazzi have gone crazy.

The ones who aren't swarming us are either hounding Daichi and Koushi with questions or trying to get pictures of Akaashi.