Iwaoi Powercouple, Bitches

Sorry this is just kinda a writing spree that my brain went on. the spag is shit, it's super repetitive and it's never ending. oh well, hope ya enjoy anyway. i swear next chapter will be better.

_-_

"Mr Iwaizumi," The man greets him. "You must be the lovely Mr Oikawa." I'm greeted as well.

We take our seats opposite the desk and the man leans on his clasped hands.

"What can I do for you lovely gentlemen?" He asks.

"Someone's building on my land without my permission." Iwa states.

"Oh. That is rather serious, isn't it?" The man, Mr Field, sits back in his chair. "Do you know the details?"

"I've held that land for years and I wanted to start building a new high school on it so I sent a couple of my employees to have a look around and make sure that it was a suitable enough location. They discovered that the BOS has illegally started building works on the land and one of them was shot without any reason. He nearly died." Iwa says.

"The BOS? The Bureau of Superheroes? Wow. Uhm. Okay. Let me just..." Field starts clicking away at his computer and stops. "It says here that Mr Jones declared that he had legal rights to build on the land because any legal property of Mr Tooru Oikawa legally belongs to him and the land belongs to Mr Oikawa and his partner. Are there any discrepancies here?"

"The land belongs to me and me alone. I am aware of this annoying contract between Tooru and Mr Jones which is why everything he owns at the moment is under my name. Tooru doesn't legally own anything. Therefore, the land is still mine and only mine. I want Jones off that land, now." Iwa says.

"Mr Iwaizumi, I have scheduled a lawsuit for you tomorrow morning. Can you provide your own lawyer?" Mr Field says.

"I can do more than just provide my own lawyer."

_-_

That's how my training with my bestie got cancelled and I ended up sitting in a court room.

"The defendant would like to present evidence proving that the property of Mr Oikawa belongs to him."

Jones' lawyer reads from it.

"Any legal property of Mr Tooru Oikawa is declared the legal property of Mr Paul Jones only." He reads. "Therefore, the land which is being built on is legal property of the defendant. Case closed." The lawyer smirks at us.

I smirk back as our lawyer stands up.

"Your honour, here is the documentation stating that the land is the legal property of Mr Hajime Iwaizumi only. Mr Oikawa does not own the land at all. Therefore the defendant's claim to the property is void." Akaashi says.

The judge bangs his hammer as voices raise.

"The defendant is irrefutably guilty of this charge. The land will be returned to it's legal owner. We will now go over the attempted manslaughter charges and then I'd like to look at this contract regarding Mr Oikawa's legal rights." The judge says.

Phew.

Akaashi stands again.

"I would like to call Mr Takahiro Hanamaki to the stand as a witness." He says.

Mattsun helps his boyfriend sit in the chair and then goes back to sit in the benches.

"Mr Hanamaki, can you please describe what happened?"

"I was looking at the land for Mr Iwaizumi with my partner, Mr Matsukawa, when I noticed that the BOS was building on it. There were big signs everywhere saying that the BOS was building a new test facility. When we stepped onto the land, guns started firing at us. Luckily, I just got a single bullet wound which can be confirmed by the surgeons who operated on me, Dr Shimizu Kiyoko and Dr Hitoka Yachi." Makki recounts.