Chapter 2 (solicitude)

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
——-10h later——

"Look, I really don't want to go."
Remus was sitting on his bed, head in hands.

"Moony, you look terrible. Maybe you should go tell Madam Pomfrey. I have never seen you in such state," said Peter, who was impatiently standing by the door, ready to leave for dinner.

Remus shook his head stubbornly.

"Hey, I'll stay with him. He looks like he's going to faint any moment," said Sirius and went to sit beside his trembling friend. Remus pretended to give him a disapproving look.

James stepped forward. "We'll all stay..."

"No," Sirius said, "he needs to eat something. You go and bring him a few sandwiches, or a piece of cake. And take Wormtail with you, he looks like he's going to get serious withdrawal symptoms if he doesn't eat at least fifty sweet dumplings immediately."

Peter curled his lip huffily. James sighed.  "Fine, but don't get used to the delivery service, Padfoot, next time you're going with us." They turned around, walked out of the room, and left the two boys alone.

"We need to talk," said Remus.

"Okay."

"Look, this situation... what happened was crazy and if you don't want to..."

"I had to wank," Sirius blurted out.

"Wha..."

"In the morning, when Prongs and Wormtail interrupted us. When I was in the bathroom. You made me so horny I had to go wanking, thinking about you," Sirius said in a casual tone.

"Oh," Remus said breathlessly, gazing at the boy sitting next to him. He wanted to reach out and run his fingers through Sirius's long raven hair. He didn't. "I don't understand. How can you, Sirius Black, the infamous ladies' man, the reincarnation of Adonis, want this?" And he stabbed his finger in the middle of his chest. "You know what I am. And you know how it affects... my body. I look..."

"Stop," said Sirius with an endearing little grin. "Moony, you hold more attraction for me than any of the girls I've been with. I can't believe I haven't noticed that before. I guess I've never considered anything else but friendship between us... however, now I want you. And when it comes to the scars you're so insecure about, I find them quite sexy actually. Maybe I'm just weird,"  he shrugged and leaned closer to kiss the werewolf's cheek.

Remus just stared at him for a moment, then he spoke. "But... this will ruin our friendship..."

"Who cares? Let's be lovers instead," Sirius said quietly, staring into the amber eyes.

"So you would try it out with me?" Remus's voice was barely a whisper.

"I'd love to."

Remus could feel a hand sliding up his thigh, sending shivers down his spine, and then, all of a sudden, he was lying on his back, Sirius's warm chest pressed against his. "No, Sirius!" he shivered uncomfortably.
The bigger boy giggled playfully, wrapped his arms around Remus, and buried his face into his chest, inhaling the fresh scent of his body. "I know - it's too close. I just want to hold you."

Remus smiled and ran his fingers through the silken jet black hair that spilt across his chest and shoulder. It was so soft and smooth.  "I can't believe it. After all those years... I've finally got you."

"Why didn't you say anything? About liking me," Sirius mumbled against the other boy's chest.

Remus laughed without humour. "What would I say? Waking up, after having a wet dream about you, turning my head to the side to face you, the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my entire life, and say: Hey, did you know I came in your mouth last night?"