Chapter 10 (Switch)

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

-------A few days later------

"Prongs!" Sirius bellowed. "You're back! Don't you leave me like this again!" he ran to the door and squeezed James in a tight bear hug.

"I've seen you half an hour ago, Padfoot, what are you talking about?" James said, gasping for air that had been knocked out of his lungs.

"It was horrible! You can't ever leave me like this."

"What happened," James asked his friend who was clinging to him like a drowning puppy.

Sirius shot a death glare at Remus, who rolled his eyes and said: "Oh, fuck off. I just made him do his homework, that's all."

"Aaaaah... poor little Padfoot. That must have been awful. You had to do homework? For herbology, I guess. Tsk tsk tsk... that bad evil Moony made you do something other than shagging? Pure torture." James said in a soft voice as if comforting a crying child while stroking his best friend's hair.

"Uhmm," Sirius nodded with a pained expression.

They were silent for a second, then their lips started twitching, and then they laughed.

Remus pouted and said, "You know, we could have gotten to the shagging afterwards, but I can see you're so delighted to be with Prongs again you'll rather spend the time in his company."

Sirius crossed the room in what seemed like a flash and stood in front of his boyfriend. "I think I might look at the homework after all. You know, I have to think about my education," he said matter-of-factly.

Remus gave him a tired smile. "I would do it for you. I always do, but I don't have the energy and I don't want you to get a detention. Again."

Sirius touched his cheek. "Is it bad? I thought you said this moon wasn't that difficult to endure so far."

"I'm not feeling horrible, just really tired. "

"Oh. Well, rest then," Sirius said quietly and kissed his werewolf lover on the forehead, "I'll take care of it and see you in the evening, alright?"

Remus gave him a small peck on the mouth. "Alright."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

——-Evening-----

Sirius and James were sitting on the common-room floor, drinking butterbeer. Resting after a big dinner and laborious homework, they just talked like they did so often.

It was already dark outside and the November wind was wheezing through the old window above them, though no one was cold - the grand fireplace provided enough warmth for the whole Gryffindor tower.

"Padfoot? Emmm... can I ask you something?" James said running a hand through his unruly hair.

Sirius took a sip of his beer and leaned against the wall behind him so he could sit more comfortably "Sure. What is it?"

"I'm just curious. You liked girls a lot..."

"I like girls a lot," Sirius corrected.

"Ok ok. You like girls a lot. I was wondering where did this whole Moony thing come from. I mean, I thought you were straight."

Sirius looked lost in thought for a minute, tapping his fingers on his beer bottle, then he replied, "I don't really know myself, to be honest. It's not like I've been thinking about boys in that way. I felt more like- hey, he has nice shoulders, I wish I could have them. Do you know what I mean?"