Chapter 9 (3rd of November)

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Weak morning sun, filtered through the vitrage window above Sirius's bed, was faintly shining at the sleeping boy and the surrounding bed covers. He grumbled, and pushed the covers down, making a few more noises, before turning onto his stomach and burying his head into his bulky pillow.
After stretching his stiff limbs, he yawned, stood up, and stumbled toward the bathroom. Once inside, he groggily peeled his pyjamas off of his body, turned the shower on, and stepped under the stream of hot water, letting it soak his black hair, and flow down his back, bottom, and legs until it spilt onto the white tiled floor.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Meanwhile, Remus got up from his bed too. He shrugged his pyjamas off, wrapped himself in a warm bathrobe, and silently snuck into the bathroom.

The day before, he'd asked his friends to kindly pretend to be asleep for a few moments in the morning to provide the two of them some privacy. James had given him a light punch on the shoulder and grinned. "Don't use all the hot water. And, please, put some silencing charm on the door, whatever you're planning to do," he'd said.

As he walked inside and quietened the door with a spell, he saw Sirius, completely naked in the shower.

Soapy bubbles were flowing down his back while he rubbed the shampoo through his long black hair. His bottom was nice and round, his back straight and limbs well-muscled. His eyes were closed when he turned around to rinse his hair. He probably didn't hear Remus enter for the drumming drops of water rumbled loudly in his ears.

Once Sirius was facing the opposite wall, his voyeuring boyfriend untied his bathrobe and let it slide apart, falling to the sides of his body. He took a deep breath, wrapped his hand around his hard-on, and stroked himself lazily, watching the glistening body before him.

Sirius's hands glided across his skin tenderly, getting rid of the soap residue that was still covering most of his fit body. With his knuckles, he rubbed the water from his eyes and opened them, feeling shocked when he saw a slim figure leaning against the opposite wall, pleasuring himself.

"Moony?" he asked, surprised.

Remus gave him a mischievous smirk and moved his hand a bit faster.

Sirius noticed that the excited boy was almost naked aside from the red bathrobe, hanging loosely from his shoulders.
"How long have you been standing there?" he asked huskily with a teasing gaze. He was very pleased that his lover was getting off on watching him in the shower. He smiled and stepped forward to reach him, but Remus held out his hand. "Stay there," he said.

Sirius raised an eyebrow at him but stayed where he was, under the shower stream. He decided that if they were to play a game, he'd better play it good. So he resumed washing himself, running his hands across his chest and belly seductively, watching his boyfriend, who was firmly stroking his cock.
Sirius parted his lips and combed his fingers through his hair, tilting his head back into the stream of warm water. His hands ran down his wet throat and further down to his chest, where he pinched his nipples and let out a soft sigh.

Remus was already breathing heavily. The show his boyfriend put on for him was more than just eye-pleasing. He watched Sirius get aroused as well, his cock swelled and hardened as he played with his nipples and watched Remus get off on it.

Sirius shook his wet hair, making the shiny strands stick messily to his face, and turned around, showing his engaged spectator his perky arse.

Remus was quite sure he started to drool when he saw that.