Chapter 4 (Suggestion)

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
——4 weeks later——
——Monday——

Two young Gryffindors were lying in a bed in their dormitory. Both looking up at the ceiling in a casual embrace, fingers intertwined.

One was tall and had long black hair flowing down to his shoulders. He was very handsome and had a careless smile on his face.

The other one was leaner, and his hair was short and honey-brown. His amber eyes and softly curved lips gave him a strangely innocent look, despite the scars that covered his neck and face.

"You know what?" Sirius asked.

"What?"

"This weekend we can go to Hogsmeade," and he ran his fingers across the other boy's cheek, "So maybe we could take this up a notch."

"What are you talking about, Padfoot?"

"I want to have sex with you. Like all the way. I want to fuck your cute little arse, Moony," Sirius said with a grin, rubbing Remus's round buttocks.

Remus blushed, and his body tensed under the demanding touch. "Emmm... what has it to do with Hogsmeade?" he asked, he could never be sure about anything with Sirius.

"Prongs wants to go there and stalk Evans, as usual, and Wormtail ran out of fizzing whizzbees and chocolate frogs. So... we will have this dorm to ourselves," Sirius explained, kissing his boyfriend's hair, closing his eyes, inhaling the fresh scent.

"Oh... isn't it a little soon for that? I mean... I sort of like it the way it is," Remus said, tensing up again. He loved every inch of Sirius's body, what his hands could do... what his mouth could do... whenever he wanted. He'd dreamed about this- fucking Sirius, Sirius fucking him- He'd imagined how it would feel to have his smooth hard cock up his arse, stretching him, but doing it in real life scared him for he had no experience, no knowledge of what should be done.

Sirius rolled over and pressed his chest against Remus's, "C'mon, Moony, I know you want it. You're just shy as always," he said teasingly, nudging his shoulder, "You can ask me anything. I have some experience with that."

"What? Didn't you say I'm the first boy..."

"I have never tried that kind of bottoming, but I have tried pegging," Sirius said confidently, interrupting his alarmed mate.

Remus raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Let's say I've had adventurous girlfriends, and I like to experiment. And I love muggle inventions," he giggled, reached out, and pulled something out of the drawer of his bedside table. A strapon.

"Eeeem... okay..." Remus squeaked quietly as he realized what that was, staring at the scary-looking sex toy.
Sirius laughed and kissed his flushed cheeks. "Yes, that really was up my arse. And to be a good top you must be a good bottom first. So, I suggest I fuck you first, then you can fuck me," he explained calmly, the grin never leaving his face.

"But... I don't know... how..."

"Don't worry. I'll teach you everything you need to know," Sirius murmured and started kissing down his mate's neck. His hand snuck into the trousers of his lover, who melted under the touch.
Sirius would not have suggested this if he hadn't been sure Remus could be reasonable about it. He was more comfortable around him, more willing and eager to try things with Sirius than he had been before.
Nevertheless, Remus has never taken his clothes off in front of him, though Sirius didn't notice, or realize it in such heated situations.
Remus was shy in this way, afraid his mate wouldn't find him appealing after seeing his scarred body. He despised himself for being such a coward. Sirius had already seen him after all. Many times, but under different circumstances. And his scars were really bad after what happened 6 weeks ago when he almost killed someone and Sirius had to step in. And next to Sirius... and his soft flawless skin...
At that moment, though, with him in the bed, with his hand gently palming him, he felt amazing. He tilted his head, allowing Sirius better access to his neck where he was planting gentle kisses.