8.) Faking It

Luke's P.O.V

"Babe! Babe!" Ashton shouted down the hallway at me.

I should probably let you know that he can yell that as loud as he wants to now. No one has made fun of us since Ashton got in that fight with the bullies. A lot of people have actually said they though our relationship is cute, and that they want one too.

I stopped and wait for him to catch up with me before we walked over to my locker so I could get what I needed to do tonight for homework, and put back what I didn't need.

"Ash why were you yelling to me? We always just meet at my locker." I asked him. I could tell something was up, his face told me. He was biting his lip nervously, and he didn't make any eye contact with me yet. I hope I didn't do something wrong..

"I wanted to ask you something." Ashton said.

"I'm all ears. What's up babe?" I asked him.

"Well, I was kinda, hoping that you wanted to go on a date with me. Like a real date, instead of us sitting in your room doing school work and kissing all the time. I wanna do something nice for you." Ashton said. I smiled at him before answering.

"Why wouldn't I wanna go? It sounds amazing." I said and smiled back.

"Okay well, I am gonna help you pick out the outfit to wear because I don't wanna tell you where we are going yet. It's a huge surprise." Ashton said. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"Okay, when is this surprise?' I asked him.

"On Saturday. I'll pick you up from your house at six." Ashton said as I closed my locker door.

We walked over to his locker so he could get what he needed before we walked out hte front doors of the school, and started the short walk back to my house.

We threw our bookbags down in the corner of my room, like always before taking off our stupid school uniforms and changing into sweatpants and baggy shirts. Cause real clothes are for losers.

We go down to the kitchen and raid through all my food and see what we want.

"Luke, I wan't a burger!." Ashton whined.

"Well, I don't have any." I said back using his whining tones.

"Then lets go get one." Ash said.

"I'll pay if you drive. Deal?" I asked and Ashton nodded his head with a smile.

I grabbed my wallet before we walked out of my house and down the street towards wgere Ashton lives. He ran in the house and grabbed his car keys, and he put a beanie on. Damn, he looks good in a beanie.

We didn't go to a fancy burger joint because I am literally broke as fuck and can only afford Macca's. That's all I ever get when I don't eat food thats at my own house.

We go inside and both order, a double bacon burger, large fries and drink. We have so much in common, literally. Even the sae exact Macca's order.

Once we go our food we went and sat a table in the corner and started eating while having a conversation, about who knows what. When, two girls from school walk over.

"Hey guys, do you mind if we sit with you. There were these two creepy guys that followed us in and are trying to hit on us. Can you just pretend to be our boyfriends until they go away?" Sarah asked. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Ashton.

He slid over in his seat and Sarah sat next to him, and Brooke sat next to me.

"So which ones are the creepy guys?" Ash asked. Brooke pointed to the two boys, who were wearing football uniforms, knee socks and all. The look really douchy.

The one turned around and looked at the girls while Ash wasn't paying attention. I just stared at him, and after a little he looked away from them.

After the two guys got their fod and left the girls thanked us and gave us hugs.

"Thank you, and seriously you guys are adorable! I want it, so bad!" brooke said and Ash and I laughed. Sarah nodded her head in agreement with Brooke, and after that they were gone.

"Well that was interesting." I said.

"Very."