7.) Fight! Fight! Fight!

Luke's P.O.V

"Hey faggot! Get your ass over here!" I heard Hunter yell. I turned around to face him.

Ashton was in a different class and can't help me this time, great. I am supposed to be meeting him at his locker now.

"What do you want Hunter. I have to go meet with Ashton." I said and Hunter laughed.

"I can't believe you fell for his little game. You do know Ashton doesn't like you right?" Hunter said, I feel like he's lying.

"Why don't you ask Ashton that?" I said and Hunter laughed again.

"I spoke to him earlier. He couldn't give two shits about you. He's straight as an arrow Luke. He doesn't like you. He never will." Hunter snapped and threw my books out if my hand and onto the floor.

"You're so stupid Hemmings. I set the whole thing up! Ashton is a good friend of mine, I needed to find out your weaknesses. I found one, and its him. So his job is done. Better break up with him before he breaks your little gay heart." Hunter said an pushed me into a locker.

Him and his friends walked away from me laughing.

I didn't even pick up my books, I just grabbed my bag and ran down the hallway towards the door.

"Like wait!" I heard Ashton yelling.

Tears running down my face, I kept running towards the exit so I could go home an forget about everything.

"Luke please wait!" Ashton yelled again.

I decided to stop.

"Luke why the hell are you running what happened?" Ashton asked me as he caught up.

"Is what Hunter said true? Did he put you up to this?" I asked him, while the tears continued to fall.

"Did he put me up to what?" He asked me.

"Hunter told me you're lying to me. You don't like me, you just wanted to help Hunter put me through hell. Is that true?" I asked him and he has a shocked look on his face.

"Babe of course that isn't true! I truly like you. A lot." Ashton said and that made me calm down a bit.

"C'mon. I am going to have a word with that bastard.

Ashtin grabbed my arm and started pulling me through the hallways.

Hunter and his asshole friends are at his locker and they are laughing, probably about what just happened.

"Hunter!" Ashton shouted, causing everyone to look.

I could see Hannah and Abby out of the corner of my eye, so at least have friends around me.

"Why the fuck did you tell Luke I don't like him?" Ashton shouted.

"I knew he'd run to you. I was just looking for a good fight." Hunter said and threw his hair in the ground.

"But I knew Luke wouldn't fight back. he's to much of a pansy do fight me. Isn't that right Luke?" Hunter said. He was talking to me like I'm a dog.

"Don't fucking talk to him like that!" I heard a girl yell. I look over and saw Hannah walking over here.

"Oh little miss sunshine is gonna help out."

"Don't talk to me like that either you asshole!" Hannah shouted and her hand came in hard contact with his face.

Hunter stepped back from her, and his eyes were wide.

"Thanks Hannah, but I've got this." Ashton said. She smiled and stepped back.

"Do not say shit to or about my boyfriend or you'll end up wishing you never met him or me. You got that?" Ashton said through gritted teeth.

"You really think I'm scared of you?" Hunter asked in a mocking voice.

"You should be." Ashton said an shoved him backwards into his locker.

He grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him back closer to him.

"Are you gonna listen to me now?" Ashton asked before showing him back again and then pushing him to the ground.

"I'll say what I wanna." Hunter said with a smirk.

Ashton grabbed by the shirt and pulled him up and punched him in the face three times. he was shoved into a locker again before he hit back.

Ashton wasn't phased much, he swung and hit Hunter again. Hinter fell to the ground and hit his head hard off of the floor.

"Any of you guys have shit to say to me?" Ashton asked Hunters friends.

"No. I-I think we're good." Sam stuttered and Connor nodded. Justin smiled smugly.

"You're no match for us." Justin said and he had his head smashed into a locker as well.

He went silent after that.

"C'mon babe. We're leaving." Ashton said and grabbed my hand before we walked away.

Abby and Hannah catching up to us so we could all walk to my place together.

A/n- Connor Franta is Connor, Jc Caylen (Justin Cloud Caylen❤️) is Justin, Sam Pottorff is Sam, and Blake Jenner is Hunter :)