12.) Prince Charming

Ashton's P.O.V

I woke up, my body tangled up with Luke's. I could smell breakfast cooking, and at first I didn't know who in the world would be up and making breakfast. Then, I remembered that Marley showed up last night.
She's honestly so lucky Luke was here, cause I would have just ignored her text messages if she didn't believe me about having a boyfriend.
"Something smells good." Luke said, in his sexy morning voice. Is it bad that just that voice alone can like, turn me on? I hope not because it kinda does. I can't help t, he sounds really hot when he first wakes up and his voice is all deep and raspy.
"I think Marley is making breakfast." I said and he chuckled rubbing his eyes.
"Well, I am definitely not gonna turn down food. Can she cook?" He asked me. I just shrugged.
"I can't really remember, but if she can't then there is cereal down there that we can eat. I'd rather that then food poisoning." I said. Luke laughed as he rolled out of bed and I couldn't help but stare at his bare torso.
He isn't ripped or anything. I mean, you can just faintly see the outline of his abs, and he has the most amazing back dimples that are so irresistible. And he has big muscles in his shoulders and arms. He's just over all sexy.
"Like what you see Ash?" Luke said, dammit he caught me staring.
"You bet your ass I love what I see." I said back standing up and walking over to Luke and wrapping my arms around him, pushing our bare chests together. I have to look up at him slightly since he's at least three inches taller then me.
He leaned don and kissed me, and obviously I kissed back.
The kiss didn't last long, because we were both hungry and wanted to see what was cooking downstairs. We walked down the stairs, hand in hand all the way out into the kitchen where we both saw Marley standing at the stove. All she was wearing was one of my shirts, and she had no pants.
"Hey boys. Ash, I'm sorry I went through your fridge. I just anted to make breakfast for you, because you know I kinda intruded on you and your boyfriend last night. I'm really sorry, I just-" Marley started to ramble.
"Don't worry about it. Okay?" Luke interrupted her. She smiled at him, and nodded her head slowly.
"Okay, well I made eggs and bacon. I was gonna do pancakes but I only ever tried to make pancakes once and one ended up on the ceiling." She said. Bad thing is she isn't joking, I was there for that. I was friends with her at the time and we were hungry and pancakes seemed easy.
We learned that they are not.
"That sounds, interesting?" Luke said, and he looked confused.
"It's a really long story." She said, and he nodded.
"I'm gonna go set the table babe. What do you guys want to drink?" Luke asked us.
"I'd like orange juice." I said, and we both turned to look at Marley, waiting for her answer.
"I'll have a glass of orange juice as well. Thanks Luke." She said, before Luke poured the drinks and walked into the dining room.
"When did this happen? I mean you realizing you were gay?" Marley asked me.
"Well I never really knew until I met Luke. He was the first guy I ever really had feelings for, but when we kissed it was just like magic, ya know? I knew we were meant for each other just from one kiss." I explained and she smiled.
"I'm happy you found someone like that. I'm still waiting for my prince charming." Marley said.

"Don't worry. He's out there someonewhere."