13.) That's Cute

Ashton's P.O.V

"Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if all the homophobes in this world would just fall over dead. Or like catch on fire or something." Luke said out loud as we walked through the mall.

"Well that's cute." I said trying not to laugh.

He said it because there was this guy staring at us from across the food court, and he looked so disgusted. We were holding hands and flaunting our relationship, and he just looked like he wanted to come up to us with holy water.

I shot the guy a wink and he looked so appalled. I just laughed and looked at Luke who was smiling at me.

"Hey boys." I heard my bestfriends voice say from behind us.

"Hey Mike. What's up?" I asked and he smiled.

"I'm meeting a girl here." He said, a blush rushing to his face.

"Who is it?" Luke asked him, and Mikey looked at the floor.

"Arianna." He said and I smiled at him.

"Did you finally ask her out?" I asked him and nodded his head. Thank goodness he finally did it. He has liked her since year eight. They are both in year eleven now. So it took him three years to ask her out.

"Finally!" Luke shouted, causing people to look at us.

We all just laughed as we saw Arianna walking towards us, and I may be gay, but I must say she looks sexy. I have never seen her wear a skirt in her life, there isn't even a baby picture of her in a dress, but she should definitely wear them more often.

"Hey there. How are my favorite gays?" She asked us and we laughed again.

"We are so fabulous." Luke said in a high pitched, stereotypical gay voice.

"That's good. Are you ready to go Michael?" She asked and he nodded, letting her turn around first and walk a little bit. I caught him look at her butt, and I just smirked at him. He walked after her and I chuckled at him.

"They are so cute." I said and Luke nodded his head.

After we finally got to the front of the line for the tacobell, we got two orders of doritos locos tacos. And walked back to a table, and started eating.

"I really hope they end up staying together. I'd love that." Luke said.

"I see a double date in our future."