Epilogue

Ashton's P.O.V

"You mean to tell me, that my son is being expelled, for sticking up for bis boyfriend because your dumb ass can't control the students in this damn school? Sir, are you a homophobic asshole? Do you hate gays, because you have another thing coming if you do." My dad snapped at the head teacher.

"No Mr. Irwin, I am not homophobic." He calmly said.

"Well you must be. How many times has my Lukey gotten hurt at school and you haven't called me once until today? And you only called to tell me that my son and his boyfriend are being kicked out of school." Liz, Luke's mum said.

"Ashton, Luke and Hunter have had many run ins this year." Thr teacher said.

"Well our kids are the victims here. Hunter started every fight. He spray painted vulgar words on both boys lockers. He threw shit at them and bullied Luke on a daily basis and you just let it happen? What mind of head teacher are you?" My dad asked.

"I am watching out for the saftey of Hunter. Ashton could have killed him with the way his nose broke. It was almost sent straight into his brain." He said.

"And it wouldn't have happened if you would have just done your damn job and kept Luke safe. I hope Hunter finally get's what he has coming to him. I hope he gets his ass beat, over and over again. Sir, the superintendent will be hearing about this and you will lose your job. And I will take your ass to court for unfair ruling kf expulsion to the victim of abuse and violence. And I hope you rot in jail." I snapped, slamming my hand on his desk. I grabbed Luke, who now had a broken wrist and a black eye, and we walked out of the office and out to my car.

"You got expelled, for me?" Luke said in disbelief.

"I told you I would do anything for you, and I meant it. Expulsion is no big deal to me. I love you more than anything and I am so happy that you are okay." I said before placing my lips on his.

"That's seriously the cutest thing ever." Hannah said as she walked passed us, her and Calum holding hands.

It took a while, but the two of them finally made it official. He funally asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Thanks Hannah Banana. You two are cute too." Luke said and she smiled and waved at us.

"Maybe my mum will home school us. She is a math teacher you know." Luke said and I smiled.

"As long as I get to see you everyday, my life is perfect."

A/N- Should I do a sequal?? Let me know if you want me to do a sequal! Comment title ideas as well! Byeeeee