15. The Second Part Of Our Strategy

Ello Y'alls!  I'm gonna be posting 12 chapters today!  6 here and 6 on MWC!  

So here's part 1/12 of New Year's Chapters.

               Love Y'alls,

                          Alice.

Natasha POV

I didn't mind the demigods, really I don't. I just don't get why we're following children into battle. I just don't understand at all. Right now I'm just waiting for Clint to call me over when we start talking again.

"Nat, we're starting soon."

"Got it, I'm coming."

I jump off the couch and walk back over to the table of thoughts. Percy has his shoulders up and he's looking at the plans.

"Hey guys. Have we started?"

Vision speaks. "Now we have."

Percy smacked his hands together. "So hope you guys had a nice break, but now we have to continue."

Bruce spoke up.

"So we have the monster army idea done. What are we gonna do about the demigod army? Do we kill them as well?"

Percy chose to answer. "We have to. I learned the hard way that helping a demigod from Kronos' side is not good if they don't ask for it."

Annabeth agreed with Percy's choice.

Peter started talking. "Then the last question is what to do with Kronos. The big and bad."

Everybody was silent for a second. Annabeth broke the silence.

"Well we need to understand this new form of Kronos first. Natasha, can you describe it to me?"

I look up.

"Yeah, it was like smoke. Thick smoke. The smoke came together like cloth, then overlapped to try and cover the dagger. But gold stands out against darkness. I'm pretty sure the smoke isn't solid."

Wanda continued. "So we can just reach through and grab it right?"

Frank shakes his head. "Not exactly, if it's really Kronos he would protect it. Him being a cloud makes him a lot harder to catch."

Strange decides to speak after Frank. "Maybe Annabeth could grab it carefully, as we distract him. He would expect Percy to try, probably not Annabeth."

Reyna looked to the two of them. Annabeth and Percy whispered something to each other. They turned back to us. Percy looked towards us.

"Annabeth will take it, but Peter, you're gonna help her. Anybody that flies you're gonna help as well."

We all nodded. I didn't get why he needed flyers though. Can Percy even fly? Maybe, that kid can do way more than I could probably imagine.

Tony closed it up.

"Great, so we have our basic plan, anything else?"

We thought. Not really, other than trying to get civilians out of the park and setting up the traps beforehand. Anything other than those two were already taken care of. Tony smiled.

"Alright we're done for the day. Round up your campers and try to get some rest. We need to be ready for this."

They demigods left, and we went to relax. Jeez, this thing was stressful. Our fights weren't too bad. An old terrorist group, a super soldier, old jealous enemies, robots, and aliens.

But an evil cloud with a weapon as a heart that was beaten by children? That was new and weird.

Thalia POV

Why did Percy need fliers? He knows f*cking well I don't like being left out of things. This could be a huge important part of the pan, that he just doesn't want me to know. Or it could just be a very unimportant part that didn't need to be shared at all.

I look at the demigods training. So many more lives to be lost, fighting against Kronos again. They were still so young. Come on Thalia! Stop being so negative! That's Nico's thing!

I watch as Percy and Jason tell the campers to head back in. I'm still very much awake, so I go down the stairs to find Leo. Half way down I hear some loud noises.

I look and see Leo banging on metal surrounded by lots of random metal pieces. As I walk closer I see something he's building go dark, and hear a curse word.

"Leo, it's Thalia! Is something wrong?"

Leo tries to wipe some dust off his face, but ends up adding to the mess instead. His face is dirty and looks mad.

"Yeah something's wrong! The small generator can't take the power from the electrical wave I was sending through, and it powered off. Wait, Thalia can you just shock it for me please?"

I wasn't listening to him that much till he asked for my help.

"Sure."

I walked over and sent a shock of electricity to the object. It turned on and a small humming started.

"Yes! Thanks so much Thalia! It would've taken forever to rebuild."

I looked at it. I looked on the other tables and saw about twenty other machines just like it. I picked one up.

"What do these do Leo?"

He shrieked and jumped out of his seat. Leo grabbed it out of my hand and set it back down.

"Pulse grenade. Power it up and you have 20 seconds to run at least 15 feet away. It doesn't make a noise before the boom. If you turn it on and run, nobody will notice it."

"Dude! Why would you just leave stuff like that lying around!"

Leo scrunched up his nose and crossed his arms.

"Sorry if I didn't expect somebody to randomly pick up WEAPONS and play with them!"

"Fair enough. You should get some sleep though."

He sat back down and continued working.

"Sure, yeah. See ya Pine Tree."

  I rolled my eyes and left. This was gonna be an exciting fight.