Chapter 7

Sona is starting to worry and suspicious of what happened to certain pervert. Issei hasn't been to school for many weeks normally she won't said anything because he might be training or having meeting with other faction due to his status of being a war hero

Even the Principal of the school Mr.Morimoto have already removed Issei Hyoudou from classroom because his absent the most odd thing is the people that live with him seemingly just move on with their life

Sona told her assistant to find Rias
Her assistant answer by Rias was gathering at the club with 5 human males with some of the Magic or sacred gear inside them

Sona must find out what happened between them

____________________________________
The ORC

Now on the ORC, the entire Gremory Peerage was there with the exception of Issei, Gasper and Rossweisse.

Irina and Ravel where here as well, but the most surprising guests were five male figures that stood at a side, all being the current love interests of the girls.

The first one was tall, he had blonde hair that reached to his shoulders and a rather fit image. He appeared to be in his early twenties and was wearing a blue polo shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers. His name was Reiji Minamoto, President of XXXX Faculty in Kuoh College Division.

The second and third ones looked similar, but they also seemed opposite to one another.

Both had black hair, but the former had it tied into a ponytail that fell down his back and it only reached his upper back. The other one also had the same black hair but it was really messy, with many bangs covering his face.

Both of them wore the Kuoh Academy uniform and looked quite similar, they looked young, around eighteen and had a delicate face that gave them the appearance of young boys. The former had blue eyes while the later black, other than that, they looked practically the same to one another.

They were Ryutaro and Souji Takahashi. Brothers by blood and both of them were the elder brothers of a young one.

The young one was Hijama, also sharing the same last name as the both of them. He was also present on the room, right at the side of his brothers behind the largest couch on the room.

The fifth one had blonde hair that was also mixed with brown. Making him have real foreigner-like hair and overall appearance.

He had blue eyes that were gentle but held a hint of smugness. He, as the three brothers, wore the Kuoh Academy uniform with a pair of black dress shoes. His name was Ken Mishima.

The five of them stood behind the couch because of the orders of Rias.

Soon she spoke up. - "Well, I'm grateful that everyone made it. I have important news for all." - She talked with a calm voice.

Rias: According to my brother, a World-Class Rating Game will be held in the next couple of Months. Around three or four, the date hasn't been specified yet.

Rias talked while looking at her Peerage, Ravel and Irina.

Rias: It means that any being of the supernatural world can participate in it. Humans, Devils, Angels, Fallen and Gods. Anyone can participate, as long as they signed themselves in before the last day.

Rias dropped the bomb, making her Peerage, Ravel and Irina open their mouths and eyes. But the five men didn't understand, they were kind of new to this.

Kiba: Rias-sama, are you saying that Gods can participate in this as well as other races?

Rias just nodded her head: Yes, that's correct Yuuto. Everyone, everything, can participate!