Adam.XII

I cant sleep so.... update time! Yay!

  Anyway last time I asked you all what books deadline was the winter solstice, and the answer is....

The Titans curse.

  This weeks question is...

  Who's your favorite character? Lol all answers are correct I just wanna know.

Anyway please enjoy!!

***

  I was on cloud nine.

  Annabeth basically just asked me on a date. Sure other people would be there, but that didn't really matter.

  Because in the end it will be me and her. This Percy dude she talks about will be in the back row of our wedding one day and theres nothing he can do about it.

  As we walk into the smoothie place I watch Annabeths resting face light up into a smile. What made her so happy all of a sudden?

  I watched as her and Ila walked up to a table with three very attractive people sitting there. I slowly follow behind.

  "Percy!" Annabeth said sitting down next to a black haired boy with green eyes. She quickly kissed his cheek before paying attention to the menu.

  Now before this point I thought I would pull her away from the group and tell her my feelings thinking her boyfriend must be a nerdy dweeb.

  One problem with that.

  Her boyfriends hot.

  I decide against sitting next to Annabeth and choose to sit next to Ila. Who happily smiled.

  "Hi, your Adam right?" Annabeth's boyfriend asked.

  "Yep. And your Percy, Annabeth's boyfriend." I stuttered on that last part.

  "Yep. We've been together for about a year." He happily smiled grabbing Annabeth's hand. I just nodded.

  How am I supposed to win over Annabeth now?

***
Short chapter!

Sorry...

I've been watching the Dream smp lately lol. It's really good and the story telling is incredible.

Thanks for reading!

Word count:335

CATLOVER4EVER223 OUT