Adam. VIII

Helloo!!! I'm back! I just started school so I'm a lot more busy, but I'll try to find time to update!

Anyway, last time I asked what was Piper's ability(or power) and the answer is......Charmspeak!!

Anyway, this weeks question is....What the last thing Zoë says?

~~~~~~~~

As I got out of my car I saw her. She was coming towards me with Ila following behind. Her blond hair was put up in a messy ponytail and her grey eyes reflected horrors I would never be able to think of, yet they shined with a thin layer of hope.

I quickly snapped out of my trance and waved at them. "You guys actually made it!" I called leaning up against my Lamborghini.

Ila's eyes widen. "Whoa! Is that your car?!?" She asked running up to me and checking it out. "It's so fancy!"

"No wonder you refused my offer of driving you here." Annabeth said frowning. Why was she frowning?!

"Sorry, I just got it. Wanted to show it off." I told them. I had hoped it would help my case when I asked Annabeth to be my girlfriend.

  "You weren't lying when you said your parents were rich." Ila said.

  "Come on guys let's get this over with. Remember, don't do anything stupid." Annabeth told us before looking us both in the eyes.

  "Got it!" Ila replied grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the house. Annabeth followed behind slowly with a book in her hands.

  Ila and me sat down on the bottom step of there stairs I watched as Annabeth slowly sat down next to me. Her skin looked so soft...

  "Hey Adam, want to dance?" Ila asked.

  "Umm I'm good." I replied, but Ila just grumbled something under her breath before she pulled me up into a standing position.

  "It's not a choice." She said smiling.

  "Fine just one dance."

  After about thirty minutes of dancing we sat down next to Annabeth again who had relocated to a different part of the house.

  "That was sooo fun." Ila said stumbling to her seat.

  "Great. Can't you guys stop being stupid for once?"

  "I'm fine." Ila said as she hit her head on the table.

  "Correction. Ila was stupid I wasn't." I pointed out, but Annabeth just rolled her eyes. I suddenly remembered my main goal of tonight, and smiled. "Hey Annie, want to come outside with me for a second?"

  "It's ANNABETH." She corrected. "And sure I guess?" I grabbed her hand and lead her outside.

  "Anna-" suddenly her phone went off.

  "I'm so sorry!!" She said before picking up. "Percy!" Who is Percy?!?

  She had a good ten minute call with him before she hung up, ending it with 'Love you.' WHOS PERCY?!?!?!?!

  "Who was that?" I asked kindly.

  "Oh, that was just my boyfriend Percy." She smiled.

  I could feel my heart drop. She had a boyfriend. A boyfriend!!! And I never knew. There was only one thought going through my head as I drove home that night. Screw Percy.

   0-o

  I'm sorry..... for not updating in forever, I started school and I also started to foster kittens. So I've been a bit busy, also I got addicted to Hamilton, so ummm I MAY have started a fanfiction of that... heh.....

  Also Thank you all SO MUCH FOR 300 READS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

So hope you enjoyed!!!! Thx for reading!!!!

Word count:574

CATLOVER4EVER223 OUT