Adam.VI

Hello, you wonderful readers!!!! Thanks for reading my crap!!

     Anyway, last time I asked what the manticore from Westover Hall's name, and the answer is... Mr Thorn!

     This weeks question is....

     What does Rachel hit Kronos with in Battle of the labyrinth?

     ***

    I was sitting at a table with Ila and Annabeth in the lunchroom. It wasn't by any means quiet, but there were less people than normal.

    Ila squealed. "There's a party tonight, we should go to it!"

    Annabeth rolled her eyes. "No way, high school parties are bad and normally thrown without a parents permission."

    Ila got down on her knees infront of Annabeth and did her best puppy eyes. "Please?"

   "No." Annabeth replied as she took a bite of her Apple.

     "Come on just this once Annabeth, Ila seems to really want to go." I told her, she gave me the death glare.

     "Your supposed to be on my side." She shook her head. "Fine. But I better not see either of you do anything bad or we're leaving."

      Ila and me cheered. This was a golden chance, maybe just maybe, I could tell her.

     "Hello? Anybody home?" Ila waved her hand infront of my face as I snapped back to the real world.

     "Huh?"
     "You spaced out again idiot." Ila rolled her eyes. "Least you can do is listen to me."

     "Sorry was just thinking." I rubbed the back of my neck as a nervous habit.

     "Your always thinking." Annabeth pointed out.

      "Har har. What time does the party start?" I asked.

       "Ten pm. Don't be late." Ila warned. "I wouldn't be happy."

       "Ten pm got it." I stood up and started to walk away after saying goodbye, tonight I would do it. Tonight I would tell Annabeth how I feel.

       Um Adam, if I were you I wouldn't.... just a note of advice.

      Away, thanks so much for reading, it means a lot to me, and also, we're so close to reaching 100 reads!!! *cheers* I love it when people read my crap and I'm glad, that, you, yes you, are reading my fanfiction.

      Again thank you all so much!!!!

      Bye!!!

Word Count:360

Catlover4ever223 Out!!!