Annabeth.VII

Heyo!

  Hope your having a wonderful day!!

  The question from last week was, 'what did Rachel hit kronos with in the battle of the labyrinth.'

  And the answer is:a blue hair brush.

  This weeks question is, what is Pipers ability(or power)?

Anyway enjoy the chapter!!!!! >v<

~~~~~~

  "I can't believe you agreed!" Ila squealed in the passenger seat of my car.

  "I didn't want too." I pointed out. I kept my eyes on the road while Ila ate french fries from McRonalds.(Rs there on purpose don't attack me in comments plz..)

  "Well your an amazing friend for agreeing!" Ila said as she stuffed a fry into her mouth.

  "Ya, ya. Don't get crumbs in my car or you're going to have to clean it." I replied.

  "Noted." Ila dusted the salt off her hands with her Pants before checking for crumbs. "Is Adam meeting us there or our we picking him up?"

  "He said he wanted to drive there himself, I don't know why, but I'm not complaining, less of my gas money used."

  "I see." Ila breathed. She sighed before looking out the window.

  "You still like him?"

  "Yes. Though hes so clueless to it that it hurts just to see him." She cried. "Ugh I'm so petty!"

  "You are not! Stop talking like that. Hes just an idiot who doesn't realize anything." I pointed out.

  Ila slumped into the seat. "I wish he wasn't though. That's the problem. I'm to scared to admit it to him."

  "Do what you want Ila, not what others want." I parked into the house driveway. "Anyway we're here." I got out and looked at the house. It was big, at least three stories, with bricks as its main building block.

  "Hey guys!" Adam called, from the front door. "You actually came! Great!!"

>_< I'm sorry, I was going to write more this chapter but I'm a lazy bun and really wanted to post this today. So I guess the parties going to be a three part thing, hope you guys don't mind. >^<

  Anyway, me and KittyFuFuDude7852 started an account together where we take turns writing in books together! We're writing a novel together right now and would love it if you go give it a read and follow!

  Our shared account is: Meowkateers2

   So please go read our book!

  Thank you all for getting this over 100 reads, it means so much! You're all amazing!

Anyway see you soon!

Word Count:412

CATLOVER4EVER223 OUT!!!!!