III.Percy

"Can't believe camps making us finish school." Piper pouted.

     "Well Pipes we are only sixteen." Jason replied. I felt like a third wheel. I wish Annabeth went to Goode, but she lived in California and Goode was in New York.

     And I didn't even get to hang out with Jason and Piper that much at school because I'm eighteen and there both sixteen.

    Believe me, being a third wheel is better than being lonely.

    "Jason we need to head to our first class. Bye Percy. See you at lunch." They both left and I was left alone in the hallway.

   I headed to my first hour, math. When I got to class I sat down in the back row and put my head in my hands. I honestly hated school, And wished I could be with Annabeth, but she lived in California and I lived in New York. Jason and Piper lived mostly at camp, so every day they would leave camp and come here for school.

   Honestly, I felt sorry for them. They had two more years of high school ahead of them. I felt even more sorry for Hazel who was still in middle school(I think) and would have to deal with all of high school while the rest of us go to college.

    "Hey Percy!" I looked up to see Unity sitting infront of me. "I'm so glad to see your back! Where did you go?"

     "Me and a few friends went on a year tour learning all about ancient greece and greek mythology." I told her. It wasn't the totally the truth, but as far as I knew, Unity was a mortal and shouldn't know about the greek gods and how they have kids, a few of which go to her school.

      "Really? That's cool. Did you have time to check out the beaches there? There gorgeous." Unity replied. I let out a silent sigh or relief, she believed me.

     "Yep. They were amazing. Though we were on a boat most of the time."

      "Oh! So like a year long cruise?" Unity asked.

       "Yep!" In no way would I call it a cruise, sure the food was great, and they went on a boat, but, I have enough bad memories of cruise ships for a lifetime.

       "Okay class, time to start!"

(A/n)

   Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the wait but its finally out!!!

   Also I drew My OC and decided to use her as a kinda goodbye, so here she is!

Word Count:423