II.Adam

Annabeth was back.

     I have never been so happy in my life to have my best friend back.

    We were eating lunch at our normal table in the back of the lunch room. Ila was playing with her mashed potatoes by spreading it like butter with her fork while Annabeth was reading a book in some other language. I snatched the book from her hands and inspected the words.

    "Where did you learn to read Greek?" I asked her as she snatched her book back.

    "When I toured Europe. Me and my other friends all learned it." She answered. Putting her book on her lap.

    "Really? That super cool Annabeth you should teach me some of it one day." Ila suggested.

    "Of course I will teach you some." She pulled out a piece of paper and started explaining how to speak greek. It was all so confusing I didn't know if my brain could hold anymore knowledge on the greek language.

   "Wow Annabeth how the hell did you and your friends learn all of this in a year?" Ila asked. She didn't look as lost as me, but she still looked a bit confused.

   "We were all part Greek so I guess it kind of just stuck with us?" Annabeth said. She pushed a loose piece of her curly blond hair behind her ear. And started reading again.

  Her stormy grey eyes going back and forth down the page. She looked beautiful-no-breath taking.

  And that's when I knew I was going to ask her out.

(A/n)

Hello I'm back.

   Hope you're enjoying this story so far it's really fun to write. Adam's chapter was really short but next chapter will be longer!

  I changed the cover of this book finally so hope you like it.

Word count:302

Catlover4ever223 out!