Piper.IX

Hello all you wonderful beans!!!!

Sorry it's been awhile, been busy with school as well as adding chapters to my Hamilton Fanfic(which you should totally read).

Anyway! Last time I asked you guys what was the last thing Zoë said before she died.

The correct answer is; "Stars." 0.0 yep. She says something much bigger and remembered as her last words before that but it was just her saying stars.

This weeks question; how old is Nico really?(end of hoo.)

Enjoy!!!!

~~

  Piper rushed down the stairs towards the school's pool, Jason following behind wearing his glasses. I started singing the world was wide enough in my head. Thanks Unity.(Aka me in book form :|)

  Soon we make it to the pool and slip in, taking a seat on the bleachers. "Excited for the swim meet?" I asked. Jason shrugs.

  "Only because its Percy's swim meet and I want to see him destroy the other team." Jason replied.

  I let out a light laugh, it was the only reason they had decided to come.

  Jason wrapped his arm around me and I gently placed my head on his shoulders, my cheeks were a bright red.

  "I'm glad we could come back to school, it let's us feel like normal high schoolers, a feeling I know both of us haven't felt in awhile." Jason said, gently pressing his lips to my cheek.

  "I know how you feel. After what happened over the summer this feels really nice." I responded.

  Soon the swim meet started, Jason still had his arms around me and Percy kept winning. I wonder why. Soon it ended and we meet him outside the locker room.

  "How did I do?" He asked.

  "Great! Good job, Percy!" I cheered. He just laughed.

  "Thanks Piper."

>>>

0.0

Sorry for how short the chapter is, just been a bit busy and a bit addicted to Hamilton. Heheh....

Hope you can forgive me.........

Anyway thanks for reading your Awesome!!!! Wow!!!!!