Chapter 17 The End

Happy new year! Welcome to 2021 everybody!

Monday-
Kamis POV
I woke up to my stupid alarm blaring at me. I glanced down to notice a orange and black sweatshirt was what I was wearing. It dawned on me that this was not my shirt but instead Kats. I got up and rushed to shower changing into a crop top and leggings. Breakfast was as quiet as ever. The quietest it had ever been. Most of the loud contestants either quit or were kicked off. After breakfast I went to my room and listened to Some Assembly Required while I drew. During lunch I went down the eat than came back to listen to more Some Assembly Required while drawing before I got bored and switched to reading while listening to classical piano music. When dinner rolled around I forced myself out of bed and to the dining hall. Dinner was steak, mashed potato's, shrimp, and a salad. After dinner I headed up to my room and fell asleep.

Kiris POV
My morning started by me falling out of bed and flat on my face. I groaned before pushing myself upright and starting my workout for the day. After my workout I took a quick shower before heading down for breakfast which consisted of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. You could choose between sunny side up eggs or scrambled. I went with scrambled. After breakfast I hurried up to my room and watched my show until lunch rolled around. I hopped back up out of the beanbag chair I was resting in. I jogged down the stairs and into the dining hall to eat the lunch. After eating I decided to go over to Bakugos since I was bored. We ended up watching horror movies together until dinner. After dinner I went to my dorm and fell fast asleep.

Iidas POV
I awoke when there was a thump on the ground from next to my dorm. I got up for the day and showered. After I went down for breakfast eating in the silence before going to my room and reading till lunch. After lunch I started studying with Shoto for the class on Wednesday. We studied until dinner and after dinner went our separate ways for sleep.

Shotos POV
I woke up early this morning to read until breakfast. I ate my breakfast as fast as I could before going to my room to listen to music while meditating. I did this until lunch and after lunch I went over to Iidas dorm to study with him which lasted until dinner. After dinner I read for about and hour before putting my book down to sleep.

Bakugos POV
Maddie came barreling into my room to jump on me to wake me up. I rolled my eyes and told her to leave so I could get ready. After I was ready I went down for breakfast which was silent making it a somewhat more comfortable atmosphere than normal, calmer too. After breakfast I went to my room to watch a bunch of random YouTube videos before lunch was ready. After lunch I went tip to my room only to hear a knock on my door. I went up and opened it to see Kirishima smiling at me.

"Wanna watch horror movies?" He had asked. I nodded my head and we watched the horror movies until dinner rolled around. After dinner I ran up to my room and fell asleep.

Tuesday-
Kaminari had read most of the day with some drawing.

Kirhsima worked out and studied a bit with Kaminari at own point.

Iida read and studied the entire day only taking breaks for necessity's.

Shoto switched form meditating to studying to reading.

Bakugo just did a bunch of watching movies and playing video games.

Wednesday-
Kaminari aced the test with a score of %99.52. The rest of the day he drew, slept, ate, and would sit down and stare at a wall getting lost in thought.

Kirhsima passed with a fork score too! He got a %95.42. The rest of the day was watching movies.

Iida passed with a score of %99.92. The rest of the day he spent reading of watching a show.

Shoto passed with a score of %99.51. The rest of the day was full of meditating, reading, and writing.

Thursday-
Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugo all watched many movies together.

Iida and Shoto had their own movie marathon, although it had a lot less cuddling and that mushy stuff.

Friday-
Today was the big day. The day the nation would receive the answers they had been waiting for. They were ere all so excited. People had bets on the people or person he would pick. Some people were surprised when he had announced that he was picking Eijiro Kirishima and Denki Kaminari. Akita came bounding forward with Maddie to hug their older brothers while Kirishima mom came up and hugged him. Shoto and Iida were honestly fine with his choice and congratulated them. Ruby had to be restrained before she could do anything that she would regret.

The aftermath-
Momo and Jiro had gotten together.

Ochako and Tsu got together.

Shoji introduced them to his boyfriend Tokoyami.

Kirhsima, Bakugo, and Kaminari were all happy together and everyone stayed in touch being friends. All except Ruby and Mineta.

Happy Ever After

That was the end my friends. I hope you enjoyed this book and consider reading Survival which is another story of MHA I'm working on. It has Bakukirkami along with other ships in it.

Have a good morning, evening, or night!

Words:935