Chapter 1 The Selection

Bakugou POV
"Katsuki!" I heard the old hag yell.

"What do you want old hag?!" I yelled back.

"Get down here we have to talk to you about the selection that is coming up! We need to come up with the rules and what genders are allowed! Things like that!!!" She yelled. 'Right the selection is coming up.'

"Coming." I shouted back. I got off my bed and to the door. I open the door shutting it behind me.The walk to their bedroom was pretty long. There room is a decent distance from mine making it annoying to go to. I finally got there and knocked. My mom opened the door and let me in, walking in I noticed that dad was sitting on the bed and Fuyumi was sitting at the desk pen in hand.

"Sit down,please." My dad said, I nodded and sat down on the chair near the door. "Ok let's get into business. The first thing we need to know is what gender you are ok with."

"Both."

"Alright. Next what age."

"15-17."

"How many?"

"What?"

"How many's are you ok with being in the relationship."

"One or two."

"Ok...."

(An hour later)
The questions were finally over and I was free to take one last look at the form for entering. I scanned over the rules and nodded. Fuyumi then went on to adding the form that you fill out. "You are free to leave." Mother said I nodded and left going to my room. In 2 days the selection candidates are going to be pulled then 2 days later the candidates will arrive. I change into pajamas and hop in bed to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(the next day)

Denkis POV
"Denki!" Mina barged into my family's house screaming my name with Sero trailing behind.

"Yes?" I asked looking at her jump up and down.

"They put up the form look!" She shoved her phone in my face. I looked at what she was showing me on the phone, and sure enough the form for the selection was up. "Wanna enter!? I am!!!" She shouted.

"Sure I don't see why not. Wait. So both genders can this year?" She nodded her head vigorously.

"Read the rules while we fill out the forms! Use your phone or computer maybe iPad." She said. I nod and run upstairs to get my iPad. When I come back down with the iPad I see Mina sitting on the couch so I walk over and sit next to her. "Here's the form website." She said showing me how to get there. I did what she had done and I was on the website.

" How do I get to the form?" She pointed to this link and I clicked it. The link brought me to the form that people that are entering do to get their name in the drawing. People all across the country enter. I looked at the form and started reading the rules. 'Oh wow the prince might choose two people?! That's crazy I've never heard of that happening. That's really cool!' I could see Minas expression and she seemed excited to. I read the rest of the rules and they were pretty clear. 'They design the rooms every year, there's classes on Wednesday's,2 days after getting a name drawn the contestant would arrive, that's a lot of information.' I scrolled past the rules and to the questions. 'That's a lot of questions...this is gonna take awhile.'

(2 hours later)
I finally finished the form and was reviewing my answers. I saw Mina doing the same in the corner of my eye. Sero had fallen asleep on the couch. I finished reviewing my answers and checked the time. 8:31. 'Already?!' I mentally scream at myself and decide I need to eat, shower, brush my teeth, and sleep. That's about an hour before I can sleep maybe two. I get off the couch and go to the kitchen to make food.

(Two days later)
I was eating lunch with my family when Akita, my six year old sister, started saying that she was excited for the selection drawing today. 'Oh my god I forgot that's happening today.'

"It should start in a few minutes actually. Let's clean up and go to the living room to watch." My mother stated. Akita jumps up and to the living room. That's when the door flew open to reveal Mina and Sero who look very energetic. They rush to the couch shouting a greeting, as soon as Mina sat down Akita sat in her lap while Mina braided her hair. I got up and made my way to the couch, I sat down next to Mina and Akita to look at the TV. Mom and dad came in after cleaning the dishes and sat on he couch looking at the TV. I remember asking them to enter and they were ok with it. Soon the Selection started and we listened to the king and queens speech, we haven't seen the prince yet but they started saying that they were going to have him read the names aloud. I started getting excited and then we saw the king and queen sit down, next thing we knew the prince was walking up to the microphone and barrel that had all the names printed. He said hello and gave a short speech. Fuyumi, one of the royal secretary's, said that the drawing would begin now. The prince, Bakugou, reached his hand in and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Mezou Shouji." He grabbed another paper. " Yuuga Aoyamo." This continued on until he got to the last name. He pulled out one more piece of paper. "Denki Kaminari." I stood up as fast as I could and Mina and Akita did the same. I Looked at everyone and they are just as shocked as me. I payed attention to what Fuyumi was saying.

"If your name was drawn you will be sent another form through email you must fill it out. Then in two days you will be here. Some of you will be leaving tonight since your so far away. All emails have been sent please fill them out. Have a nice night." I grabbed my tablet and sure enough there was a email with this new form. I started filling it out, it was significantly shorter than the last.

(30 minutes later)
Mina,Akita, everyone has been screaming like crazy they were so excited I was too I had finished filling out the form and we had some time before someone came to our house to see my room and ask me some questions. They were coming tomorrow and that night we would be leaving with the other contestants that live closer to the kingdom. I ate dinner and went to bed.
———————————————————————
So sorry for discontinuing the woods but this is gonna be a story I can actually continue. This is gonna be a BakuKiriKami so yay! I'll show the second form he filled out. The answers will be filled in so yeah! Also there's gonna be a smart Kami and a list of the other contestants!

What are some things you like to do? I like to draw, and read.

What is your favorite color? Yellow.

What would you like the room to look like? I don't care as long as it's cute.

Are you male or female? I am male.

Do you wear some feminine clothing? Like crop tops, leggings, etc? Yes sometimes, not really dresses more so crop tops and leggings.

Any allergies? No.

Pronouns? Masculine.

Age? 16.

Family? A six year old sister, mom, dad, older sister. My older sister is at college though.

Friends? I have two best friends, Sero a boy, and Mina a female!

Sexuality? Gay.

Are you ok with Polymary relationships? Yep!

Devices? iPad, computer, iPhone.

Look forward to meeting someone tomorrow.

Now the list of people that were picked.

Mezou Shouji
Yuuga Aoyamo
Kouji Kouda
Tenya Iida
Ochako Uraraka
Shouto Todoroki
Izuku Midoriya
Momo Yaoyorozu
Kyouka Jirou
Tooru Hagakure
Tsuyu Asui
Minoru Mineta
Hado Nejire
Rikidou Satou
Eijirou Kirishima

That's all! Also I didn't put Tokoyami because I couldn't break his heart plus I have a different ship for him!

Words:1379