Chapter 16 The Weekend

Todorokis POV
I awoke on Saturday to my alarm and got up. I had told Iida I would go over to his dorm to study. I had started having what people would call a crush on him. This Saturday and Sunday I was gonna spend with him. The last days of the week I will be studying and reading.

Iidas POV
I woke up at 6:00 today to make sure everything was ready for Shoto to come over. I made my bed, cleaned the bathroom, and all of that. He came around 12:00 in the afternoon and we headed down for lunch immediately coming back after a short conversation with the prince to watch a marathon of movies.

Kiris POV
I was doing my morning workout when there was a knock at my door. I stopped doing push-ups and went over to the door. When I opened it I saw Bakubro and Kami. I waved them in and they came and sat on my bed. I walked over crouching down in front of the bed. Bakugo looked over at me then to Kami. After doing that for a minute or so he grabbed his phone and sent me a text.

Bakubro!
Hey doofus. Should we make the next move?

Me
What does that entail?

Bakubro!
You know exactly what I mean!

I chuckled under my breath because he was right. I did know exactly what he meant.

Me
Ok,ok you caught me. And yeah man I'm cool with it!

Bakugo turned to look at Kami and kissed him on the cheek before I did the same. Kamis face lit up with a Ruby red.

The rest of the weekend was filled with all three of us on Bakugos bed cuddling while watching a movie.
————————
Hope you enjoyed and sorry for the two short chapters! I'm just sorta out of ideas at this point...um yeah sorry! Oh and has anyone seen the animated show, The Deep? Because I started writing a fan fiction in my spare time...anyways.

Have a good morning, afternoon, or night!

Words:351