Chapter 4 First party

This chapter is gonna have more of Maddie because one of my friends (Cheli_Cherry )Liked her!

(The next day after breakfast! And Kami is wearing a pikachu crop top with black ripped skinny jeans and Maddie is wearing the jigglypuff sweater and it goes down to her ankles)

Bakugous POV
I was getting annoyed with this one girl who wouldn't leave me alone. All the contestants were getting fitted for a outfit to wear to the tv thing tonight. Basically it's gonna be a event wear they have to wear formal clothing. All the boys are gonna be wearing the same suit as me and father and the girls get their own dresses. Theirs gonna be a party in a way but it's more of a camera crew interviewing them. But she is waiting and seriously won't stop talking.

"Ruby Johnson?" I heard one of the maids call and the girl left. 'So her name is Ruby.'

"Brother! Look at this! This is the sweater and here's Kamis!" I heard Maddie and turned around to see her in a jigglypuff sweater that reached her ankles and than she shoved "Kami" infront of her. He was wearing skinny jeans with rips in them and a pikachu crop top. Maddie looked super excited which was nice. There weren't many people around she could hang out with until now.

"Denki Kaminari?" One of the maids came up to us.

"Can I come with you?!" Maddie asked with stars in her eyes and the brightest smile ever.

"Hmm? Oh yes!" Then they walked off with Maddie and Kaminari. I watched them leave them turned around and decided to talk to some of the contestants that were done. There clothes were being made at the moment some have been sitting here for an hour or so. I walk past Ruby and to this boy with red hair who is Kirishima.

"Hello,  your Kirishima correct?"

"Yep!" I looked closer and could see he had died his hair red.

"How long ago did you dye your hair red?"

"Oh! A few years ago! Well recently because the dye was washing out but I've been dying it for a while!"

"Hm. Why red?"

"Because that's my favorite color!"

"Interesting. Well my favorite color is orange and red."

"That's cool man! Oops! I mean Prince..." I let out a laugh when he called me man. I honestly would prefer that over prince.

"I prefer man or something over prince. Don't tell anyone else. I'm only gonna let certain people do that." He laughed under his breath and nodded. He had red eyes like Maddies, they were a pastel looking red and were quite stunning with the light reflecting of them. For now I must move in to someone else though. "I'm gonna go talk to some of the other contestants before they are handed their clothes and have to get ready. We have two hours before the ball starts." With that I walked off to one of the other contestants.
~~~~~~
Maddies POV
I was super excited for the ball and was talking to Kami who was helping me get ready instead of the maids today. He was tying the bow on my dress and there was a spray that was making my hair not so frizzy. He then helped me get my shoes on. And we were done!

"I gotta go get ready now, sorry Maddie. We have an hour to get ready so I need to hurry you can go talk with your mom or something.." he explained I pouted and he giggled a little before hugging me and leaving. I was now alooone...well I get to play tea party with my stuffies now! I grabbed my rabbit stuffie (Hopper) and some of my others and started having a small tea party to pass time.

(An hour later)
Someone came into my room, "Honey it's time to go to the ball." It was momma.

"Alright let's go!" I jumped up and put Hopper on my bed running over to momma. We walked down the stairs and as soon as we said our introduction the contestants started coming down the stairs first the boys, Kami was near the back, then the females. Some of the girls had these really pretty dresses! There were all sorts of lengths on the dresses and different colors and patterns. I wanted a dress like that when I grow up! The contestsants introduced themselves one by one and when they were done we were allowed to celebrate, I immediately went to Kami! I wanted to talk to him then try to talk to some of the others. I engulfed Kami in a hug since he had kneeled down for me to do so.