33| More Problems

Find another one cause she belongs to me

-One Direction

Amelia

I woke up to the smell of something delicious. My eyes fluttered open and I took a deep whiff, smelling chocolate and vanilla and cake. I got up from the bed, stretching my arms around me, looking to my side. It was empty, the covers thrown to the side. I dropped down again, yawning, burying my face in Theo's pillow and taking a deep breath.

I smiled. I couldn't stop smiling.

I got up before I could fall asleep again. I noticed my clothes lying on the ground. I looked to the side, Theo's shirt draped over a chair, not the one he was wearing yesterday. My smile widened when I realized he must have kept it for me. I drowned in his shirt, but it smelt like him so I was okay. I made my way to the kitchen.

I rested against a pillar when I saw him. He was shirtless, like always, his chest full on display for me to stare. He was smiling, like I was. He placed a freshly cooked pancake in a tray. That's when I noticed he'd also cut fruits, made an omelette, and filled up a glass of orange juice. My cheeks hurt from the wideness of my smile.

He turned around and I got a glimpse of his back. And I gasped.

That caused him turn back around and look at me. I blinked, my eyes wide.

"Good morning baby. Did you sleep well? I was gonna bring you breakfast in bed but- are you okay?" He was beside me in a second. He gathered me in his arms. "Is something wrong?"

I pulled away from, making him frown, and turned him around. I looked at his back in amazement. "Did I do that?"

I could hear his grin. "You did." 

"My nails aren't even that long. How the hell did I scratch it so bad?"

"I don't know and I don't care." He turned around to look at me.

"Does it hurt?" I asked quietly.

"No, it doesn't." He said. "And even if it did it would have been worth it. It would have been a reminder of the best night of my life."

My cheeks flared. I looked down. He chuckled and pushed my chin up. "I love you."

My heart fluttered dangerously in my chest. I pushed on my toes and pressed a lingering kiss to his lips. That was all I could do right now. I was a coward. I couldn't say those words back to him because I was too afraid of everything. I could feel he wasn't too happy. I could feel his disappointment. But at the same time I didn't want to say I loved him just for the sake of it or just to make him happy. I wanted to say those words when I was confident. They meant a lot to the both of us so I just couldn't throw them around.

"I made you choco chip vanilla pancakes." He murmured against my lips. "They're my specialty."

"Thank you."

"You don't ever have to thank me for anything, angel."

I glanced at his lips, his tongue darting out to lick his bottom one. I bit mine, and when he saw that he groaned, bending down to kiss me again. I pushed his head closer to mine as he grabbed my ass and lifted me up, placing me on the kitchen counter. He spread my legs and I coiled them around him, pulling him to me. 

"How sore are you?" He asked me hurriedly.

"Not sore enough." I whispered.

He removed his pants quickly, thrusting into me seconds later. Just like last night we both moaned at the same time when he entered me. The feel of him inside me was so good that we both wanted more. His lips met mine and he moved in and out of me, holding me tightly to keep me still. When I tore my mouth away from his he dunked into my neck. His long fingers went down to rub me.