XXXIX

It's my last day here, this experience was pretty fun. My teammates are amazing and I can't wait to play with them in the future one day. Tsumu's friends - I mean he hates Kageyama and Sakusa - they're nice too.

"They probably like more you than me" Atsumu said and I giggled

"Of course, I'm incredible"

"You know, I've been thinking... do you want to walk around after practice?" It's strange for him to ask this all of sudden, but I agreed "Then it's a date" that's the first time he invites me for a date, I'm kinda excited now.

When I went to my gym there was no one there, then Atsumu asked if he could help me to warm up, he never asks that so he must be planning something. First I need to stretch my legs

"You don't need to help me with this, I just need to stand up and lift my leg, like a ballet dancer, I'm not too flexible but I can to it" I was beginning when I felt him getting closer, behind me, he held the bottom of my thigh with a smirk

"Of course, I can help you, sweetheart" Tsumu whispered in my ear and all of sudden he lifted my leg, it's completely up!

"No Atsumu, no! My leg doesn't go that far" he still had a smirk on his face, it should be a crime be that idiot, he approached his face to kiss me ignoring all my curses, after that, I told him to go to his court, thankfully there wasn't anyone here.

During my practice I barely paid attention, I shouldn't be so animated but it's the first time I go out with a guy I don't know what to expect.

I don't forget what that girl tried to do earlier tho, so I make sure I was on the opposite team I won all the matches and I make sure to target her during my serves. The setter is a nice girl, she thought funny every time the other got mad and didn't complain about my energy if she doesn't like me I don't know what to do, I would have to play in another position.

When I had an opportunity I went to Atsumu's gym to say hi. I looked around looking for him, he was doing pushing ups... shirtless. It's not bad if I enjoy the view, for now, right? He's so damn hot if Tsumu just imagines I thought that, he would tease me for days, or maybe my whole life. Then suddenly he noticed I was there, he bites his bottom lip and smirked. I'm blushing now, I bet he's doing this 'cause I made him blush earlier, it isn't damn competition Miya Atsumu! But I took a photo of him and left, it's for... posterity, I promise.

I come back to my court and started to play again, in the gym there're only girls and it's too hot to wear a shirt, so I took it off, and now I'm just wearing a cropped tank top. It's cute how curious my setter was about my scar, I explained while we practiced and she was amazed.

Later, when we were finishing I heard someone screaming my name, of course, it has to be my boyfriend, I apologize to my teammates and walked in his direction, he was with his teammates.

"What you're doing? Raise your hands" I'm confused, why he's asking this? I did what he said and he makes me wear his hoodie, oh he's jealous.

"But it's too hot to wear this and I'm sweating babe" I fanned my neck smirking at him, he blushed. I know how to play too.

"We'll stay here and eat together later, good luck" I kiss his cheek trying to tease him in front of his friend and it worked 'cause he's redder than before. It's not my fault he decided to show me off right now.

When my training finally finished I showered and went to the canteen with my boyfriend, he said I must walk with him with our fingers intertwined. Such a jelly guy.