XXXXII

Tomorrow is the beginning of the nationals, it's night and I just arrived at the school with my luggage, we're taking a bus to go to Tokyo. I entered the vehicle and it's... chaotic. The twins are fighting, Kita is scolding them, Suna and Akagi are laughing, I sighed.

As I went further into the bus I sit, waiting for the confusion to end, Tsumu noticed my presence and ran to sit on my lap

"Sunnie, you're going to make me nervous if you go" he said pouting

"Do you remember that besides being your girlfriend... I'm your manager, right? Please say yes" wait, is he thinking about it!? "Miya Atsumu I'm not kidding, I'm going with you, you liking it or not" now he started to ignore me "Hey, are you listening?"

"Samu, please tell my pretty girlfriend I won't answer her until he calls me correctly?"  Sometimes I think I should sent him to a kindergarten, 'cause I'm dating a child, however, I don't believe a kid would be mad if I call them by their names, not by the nickname

"Could you please get out of my lap Tsumu, you're heavy, choose your seat and go to sleep, it's a long way to Tokyo"

"What doya mean by choose where I'm going to seat? The only answer is next to you" he stand up and sit so close to me that he's almost sitting on my lap again, he grabbed my wrist and made wrap my arm around his neck then so he rested his head on my chest

"You don't need to be nervous, our team is great, you're an incredible setter, no one is going to be on our way, and I'm by your side no matter what" I kissed the back of his head and run my fingers on his hair. Suddenly he slept and I prepared myself to sleep too when Samu appeared, he was staring at me "Do you need something Samumu?" he looks sleepy, without utter a word he sits on the opposite side of Atsumu using my shoulder as a pillow, the problem is: this seat is only for two, so when Osamu is sitting on my right and Atsumu on my left, I'm being crushed by their bodies.

I guess both of them is stressed, Tsumu is my boyfriend but Samu is my dear best friend, above all, they're my family too, I can let them sleep like this for today...

Hours later we finally arrived at the hotel, It's time to wake up my kids, I mean, my teammates.

Let's start with the worst part: the twins, I pat their heads calling their names meekly, Osamu was the first to awake, he carefully opens his eyes... cute. Then my boyfriend finally awakens, but he refuses to stand up and instead of letting me go he hugged me like I'm his plushie. I kiss his face a lot of times and he smiled, I got him, when he noticed his brother still resting on my shoulder he was about to start a tantrum but I quickly put my hands on his mouth to shut him up.

After calming him down, I stand up and woke up my other teammates one by one, they must be really tired 'cause even Kita struggled to be awakened, Akagi was drooling on Suna's jacket, It's so fun that I took a photo, I finally have some blackmail to prevent him to expose me.

We still have hours until our first game so we can take some rest, as a manager I should sleep in separate rooms from them. That was what I thought, cause I heard a knock at my door when I opened it, my whole team - even Kita - was outside holding pillows and blankets, I don't say anything I only let them in. I'm not used to so many people depending on me like this, my old team only waited in their room without communicating until the begging of the game, so that's new for me.

They laid next to me and I let 'em do it expressing I'm here for them, my boyfriend didn't even complain about it. I run my fingers on Atsumu's hair again while he sleeps, but I can't fall asleep, for the first time in years I'm feeling anxious, I never cared about the result of the game before, winning or loosing I just wanted to go home, but now... I want our victory so bad, I want to see them smiling and celebrate with them.