IV

Today Nami woke me up and made breakfast, she said she would come back to Myagi tonight so while I'm at school she would buy something to decorate my room. When I left my house Suna and the twins were waiting for me outside.

"What you're doing here?"

"That's how you treat your friends, dumbass? Of course, they're here to walk with you to school, be thankful someone can handle you besides me"

"Fuck you!" I smiled at them "Good morning, let's go"

"It's always like this?" Suna asked

"Yes, for 6 years, don't worry, in the deep we care for each other"

We talked the whole way to school, actually, I talked with Osamu while Suna talked with Atsumu, he barely looked at my face it's not that I care. Then my phone rang, it was Nami

"I made 3 onigiris for you and your friends"

"You're my mother now? tsk thanks" I hanged up "Nami made Onigiris for you too" Osamu's eyes sparkled "You want it now?" he nodded, I handed one to Osamu and Suna, shit there's only one left, I forget that Atsumu is here, I don't like him but it's too rude, so I give mine to him

"aren't you going to eat?" he asked

"She made me breakfast I'm not going to eat for the whole week" he mumbled a 'thank you' again, why I decided to be nice to this idiot?

When we arrived at school a lot of girls ran in our direction, I forget they're famous

"Hey! I heard that they're giving desserts for free in the canteen 'cause today is the dessert day" then they ran to the canteen "Hurry we need to go before they discover it was a lie"

"I thought it was true" Osamu said, Ignored and grab two wrists and started to run, I only stopped in front of my classroom

"I can't believe I did this" I turned around to see Suna and... Atsumu "Oi, you aren't Osamu" he was confused too

"I know, and I'm proud of that"

"Tsk, I can't believe I left him behind"

"Then you planned to left me? you brat"

"Yes, you aren't in my class pisshead, why I would bring you here? I'm going to help Osamu, the better twin"

"You should help me too!"

"I'm your manager, not your personal bodyguard" he turned around and left us "Are you recording it?"

"Of course, next time you could slap his face to create more effect" Suna grinned

"As you wish" I smirked

"It would be funny, but you know he's not that bad" Osamu walked in our direction "I'm fine, they don't chase me like they do with me brother, that day he tried to pretend to be your boyfriend just to make them stop"

"And now I should be sorry for him? He should just find a girl to really date-" I sighed "They don't understand his passion for volleyball and are too afraid of his fangirls so they give up?" he nodded, I understand how he feels, I really do... but that doesn't mean we can be a friend "Let's go our class is about to start"

Today we start with literature too, "Okay class, the book of the trimester is Prejudice and Pride, by Jane Austen, I want one student to tell me about the history" a lot of students raised their hands, this guy hates me, I pray that he doesn't choose me "Kyo Hikari, please" What? this is karma?

"It's a novel, about the idealistic romance between Elizabeth Bennet and Darcy, in the beginnig both of them hated each other, without even talking, just because they imagined how the other would be and doesn't like the idea, the rest of the book is about they knowing each other and managing to fight against their pride, to love the ones they swore to hate."