shower

Feel like the photo is when someone flirts with Steve and he gets jealous 😂
------------------------
Steve Harrington
-------------------------

When I woke up for the second time it was early-ish morning I think, I haven't looked at my clock yet. I turn over to find that Billy isn't here I start to panic wondering if he left me here alone, "but he wouldn't do that" I thought to myself and then I smelt it, it smelt like pancakes "yum" I thought. I looked at my clock and saw that it was coming up to ten o clock, "shit" I thought "I'm never up this late". I got out of bed and made my way down stairs Billy was stood there making pancakes I stood and took in the view for a minute (cause that ass tho) no not those thoughts I'm just looking at how perfect and happy everything is.

I go over and wrap my arms around him, u give a little squeeze then let go and start setting up the table. "Well good morning to you too" Billy laughs "good morning" I say smiling once I've finished setting up the table I turn to face him he's walking over with the pancakes in hand setting them down ready to eat.

Once he's done he comes over to me and gives me a hug "I love you princess" he says and honestly I nearly cried "but this isn't a time to start getting emotional Steve" I tell myself whilst I squeeze him "I love you too" I tell him back now I'm thinking about how perfect he is.

Once the table is set and ready we go to sit down I sit on Billy's lap because I want to be as close as possible to him right now, I think I'm having attachment issues today. We start eating and talking then talking lead to kissing which cause if the syrup made us both sticky. After we got through breakfast we clean ourselves up a bit and wiped what syrup we had left on us off, knowing we would be getting a shower soon.

We made our way over to the settee still kiss and laughing and all of that cute Shit I never thought I'd be doing in my living room with Billy Hargrove, and it couldn't be more perfect than this. Once we are on the settee which just turn the TV on to watch and cuddle into each other just to chill out before we get into the shower, taking our time as we have all day to do what we want.

We ended up just cuddling and watching whatever was on TV after we finished I dragged, well attempted to drag, Billy upstairs. It's really hard ya know he's got all that muscle and it's heavy. Once we finally made our way upstairs, no thanks to Billy, I pushed him towards the bathroom he caught on that we was going to take a shower and actually started going willingly. Billy was quick to stripe and get in the shower me not so much cause I could tell he was in the mood so I took things nice and slow "haha I'm evil" I thought to myself, I could here Billy groaning and muttering some "hurry up ffs" once I was in the shower Billy was immediately all over me and I with him hands were roaming everywhere like it was the first time we ever touched each other and it felt nice to feel all those sparks I felt the first time he showed up at my door.

Honestly never take a shower with someone you love because you will not so love them after. Like the making out and the touching and all the sexy stuff is nice but when it comes to actually wanting to wash and shower it's so annoying cause he'll want to be under cause he's getting cold then I will and there just isn't enough space for the both of us. So we cut it short because we were getting annoyed with each other and the shower, swear I heard Billy threaten it, so we got out both tied towels around each other then headed back to my room we didnt even bother getting dressed we just stay and cuddled on my bed til we both fell asleep.

------------------

So here is another chapter hope you enjoyed it and are still interested let me know what you think and feel or message me for what you might like to see happen.

I'm also wanting to start maybe a oneshot stories so if anyone has ideas let me know

As always thank you for ready
I love you all ❤️❤️