Phone call

Thank you to arealatableusername For the new cover for this story. 

Steve Harrington

Not having billy here with me is killing me, and yes I know I'll see him in school tomorrow but that doesn't matter I just really miss him. I've been wearing his jacket that he gave me like all day it's smell like cigarettes and him I love it. I've just finished eating and it's not long until I see him but I am scared about what it's going to be like I hope he doesn't start acting like a prick again, and I hope the kids are better with this. The reminds me I need to call Dustin to see if he wants a lift to school tomorrow.

I'm ringing him now I hope he picks up "Steve what do you want" i here Dustin say from the other line thank god he picked up, "hey umm I was just wondering if you needed I lift to school tomorrow?" I said hoping he says yes. "Umm yeah I do, you know I'm still not happy with you and billy right." He said but he doesn't sound as pissed off as before, " yeah i know you're not happy with it but I'm still going to hang out with you guys and you can still have you D&D nights at mine when you need to, this doesn't change anything Dustin." I told him maybe it'll ease his mind on all this. It was silent for awhile, "ok I'll have to talk to the others about it but I guess I can forgive you." I laugh at that cause they always need to have a little group talk about things. "Thank you Dustin I'll see you tomorrow." I say to him. "Yeah see you tomorrow." Then he hangs up and I'm left on my own with no one no talk to, OMG I just remembered I have Billy's number.

It took me awhile to fined the paper with his number but I did and now I'm at the phone slowly putting his number in. maybe I shouldn't what if he doesn't like that I'm calling him, right I'm not doing it i can't.  oh shit I had my finger over the last number and I pressed it, oh no. Right stop being such a girl it's just billy. I put the phone to my ear hoping he might not actually pick up cause I'm really nervous and I don't want to say anything stupid, suddenly it's stops " hello." I thought no one picked up, I instantly recognize his voice. "Hey billy." I said kind of shy. "Is that you princess?" He asked. " yeah it is' i hope its okay that i called you" i said wanting to know if he wants me t be on the phone or not " yeah of course its fine i was kinda waiting for you call actually" he said back with a little laugh at the end. 

" and what make you so sure i would of called" i joked back smiling and wrapping the cord round my finger, " because i know that you can't resist me i'm really hot remember" he says and i can hear that stupid smirk though the damn phone. "that's a bit cocky isn't it?" i question just to see what he says, he laughs again at that " well your the one who called me up, so i rest my case." he says as a matter of fact which i mean he is kinda right but I'm not gonna tell him that. " well to be honest i don't think your really that hot, you see i could just sense that you wanted to hear my voice so i decide to call you " i say, "of course I need to hear your voice." He said after a little pause, he said it quite seriously. "You know I like hearing your voice too, and I was only joking about you not being hot." I said, I just felt like I needed to reassure him. 

"Steve." He said like he's going to tell me something. "Yeah?" I ask cause judging by his tone it sounds important. "I.....umm......you know what it doesn't matter, it's getting late you should probably head to bed now." He told me, well now I'm not going to be going to sleep I'll kust be think of what he was going to tell me. "Are you sure? It sounds important." I ask trying to see if he'll tell me. "Yeah I'm sure. I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight." He said. 

he sounds in a rush to put the phone down, so I quickly say my goodbye and put the phone down. I make my way upstairs, I don't even bother changing I just climb into bed and fall asleep straight away.

————————————

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter it's really just a filler so I don't keep you guys waiting, so sorry if it's shit.

Thanks for reading 

Lot of love the author