movies and cuddles

steve harrington

-------------------

right maybe me saying that i wasn't going to let billy in didn't exactly  go as planned, i was staying strong until he pushed up up against the wall, and then my hands were on his chest it was and accident like i was trying to stop him from coming closer, i didn't realize that he had his shirt buttoned half way down. its not like i could resist after that, although i did try i guess he just saw past all of that.

so i let him in. now we are just sat on my couch watching movies and kind of cuddling,after he kissed me and it was the best kiss ever,  i never pictured billy as the type of person who would just cuddle and watch movies, i ended up laughing out loud a bit, "what?" billy ask, looking at me confused. " oh, i just never thought i would be spending tonight cuddling and watching movies with billy hargrove." i said, smiling at him." he just smirked then raised and eyebrow " oh so you thought we'd be doing something else." he said, winking at me.

my cheeks turned red, " n..no that's not what i meant." i said turning back to the TV feeling embarrassed. billy just laugh, he brought his lips down to my ear, " there's no need to be embarrassed, harrington." he said in a whisper, he started sucking on my ear then he made his way down my neck, i bit my lip to bite back a moan, he stopped i was about to tell him not to when he turn my head to face him, the he brought his lips to mine in a sensational kiss, he pushes me backwards so i was led down on the settee. the makeout started getting more heated, then billy started to take my shirt off which i let him, i took his shirt off, so now we're both shirtless, he started kissing down my neck then onto my chest, then back up to my lips, he moved his hands to my jeans, i started to panik i don't think i'm ready for this just yet,

i stopped billy and brought him back up to me, " is there something wrong princess." he asked, me with concern in his voice. " well i don't mean to be a total virgin or anything, but i don't think i'm ready." i told him. he just smiled and then kissed me, his looking right into my eyes, "that's ok harrington. we don't need to do anything you dont want to." he said sitting up and pulling me with him, i let out a yawn, then look at the clock to see that its 23:45. "hey your tired so i'll just get going." billy said with a soft smile, he stood up and picked up his shirt and jacket, he put them on while i was just sat there, "i'll see you later." he said kissing my head. just as he turned to leave a grabbed his hand, "can you stay with me?" i asked him looking into his eye. "of course i can." he said smiling. he pulled me up from the settee, and walked up the stairs still holding my hand.

" which room?" he asked. i was to tired to speak so i pointed to my room. he walked over to the door and opened it. walking into my room i just got under the covers not not caring that i hvae jeans on, billy just laughed and took his jacket and shirt off, he got under the covers with me and put an arm around my waist. not saying a word to each other we both drifted off to sleep.

----------------------

hey guys new chapter, i hope you all like it. what did you all think of the last chapter. let me know what you think in the comments.

thank you for reading love from the Auther. <3