Tomorrow

OMG I'm so so so so so so sorry I haven't updated in like a million fucking years but here's a chapter so I hope you can forgive me x

———————————

Billy hargrove.

Steve and i have spent the whole weekend at his place, just cuddling, watching movies and sleeping around basically. but I'm worried cause tomorrow is Monday and that means we go to school, and as mush as i love Steve i just don't think we sho----wait i love Steve.

this can't be true i mean yeah i like him and hes my boyfriend now but that doesn't mean i love him, hes only been my boyfriend for like three days, there is no way that i love him already. damn now I'm pacing his bedroom floor, having a fag like i do when I'm nervous. Just then Steve walks in back from the bathroom with his hair all messy, topless just in a pair of joggies and all the hickeys I gave him threw-out the weekend all showing, like I've marked him as mine. 

"Hey what's wrong? You look stressed." Steve said as he took my hand and led me to the bed "oh it's nothing just  silly thoughts." I told him as I sat down on the end of his bed, he climb on the bed behind me and started massaging my shoulders. "Ummm. I think I should go back home." I said, closing my eyes as he keeps going. " what. Why." He asked stopping what he's doing, I turn to face him and see that he looks sad, now that just makes this harder and now I feel bad. "Yeah. cause I probably need to take max and I think it might look weird if we both show up at school together." I explained to him cupping his face with my right hand, he Leaned into it closing his eyes as I stroked his Cheek.

 "You're right." He says after awhile of not saying anything. " I don't think we should tell anyone about us either, I mean I get shit  enough as it is I don't want it worse or you to go threw that." Steve said opening his eyes and giving my lips a soft peck. "Ugh I know it's for the best but I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you tomorrow." I said, I leaned in and kissed him, putting my hands on the back of his knees I pulled him so he flipped onto his back and wrapped his legs around my waist. 

After are little make out session I got dressed and ready to go, "I really don't want you to leave." He said with a pout as we stood at his front door, " I know babe, I don't want to leave either but it's for the best." I said. I leaned down once more to kiss him and give his ass a tight squeeze. We both walked to my car and said are goodbye, Steve still had a cute pout and I really was finding it hard to not kiss him but I couldn't cause we are out side, we don't need nosy neighbors. Before I got in the car I gave Steve my jacket, " give this back to me tomorrow at school meet my in the cleaning room." I said and got into my car, I turn it on feeling the vibration go through me I gave one last wave to Steve then pulled out of his drive way and headed home.

——————————-

Hey I'm feel fucking awful that I left it this long to post and again I'm really sorry.

So what are you all thinking for this chapter, if you haven't given up on me.

So thank you all for reading lots of love 

The author